SIXTEEN - SNAPE TEACHES DEFENSE!

CASSIE WAS VERY STARTLED WHEN LEE APPEARED out of nowhere, he had a look on his face, that suggested he was going to throw a tantrum any second

CASSIE WAS VERY STARTLED WHEN LEE APPEARED out of nowhere, he had a look on his face, that suggested he was going to throw a tantrum any second. Over the last couple of weeks, Cassie had grown quite close with Lee, and the more time she spent with him, the less time she spent with Cedric.

The Hufflepuff boy was beginning to get annoyed. He couldn't even walk in the halls with her anymore, these people who have only just started talking to her have already started taking her away from him.

"Lee?" Cassie said softly, eyebrows furrowing.

Lee pursed his lips, "We need to talk." He said, dragging her away from Cedric, who rolled his eyes and wandered off to find one of his friends. He huffed, got no response, so he huffed again. Still, no response. "Are you not going to ask me what's wrong?"

Cassie sighed and shook her head, a soft laugh escaping her lips. "What's wrong?"

"Gryffindor are playing Hufflepuff first," He told her, making her eyes widen. Oh no, her house against Lee's. Her house were going to hate her if she cheered on Gryffindor, she always secretly cheered on Gryffindor when she was in the stands, but now she was going to be by a mic the entire game...

"Which isn't a bad thing," Lee said, placing his hands on her shoulder once he saw her face drop. "Slytherin games are brutal, especially if you're up high like we will be, because we have the bludgers getting hit in every direction."

Cassie shuddered at the thought of one hitting her, "Oh," she muttered, pursing her lips and widening her eyes. "Right, I have Lupin now..." Lee gave her a sympathetic glance. Cassie knew he wouldn't be teaching, but Lee didn't. Rowan wouldn't be in any lessons today, as that night was the full moon. Remus was probably resting, just like she knew her brother was.

As Cassie left to go to DADA, she couldn't help but get a bad feeling about the night that was to come. Both Remus and Rowan were to be in the same place to transform, Aurora, Cassie and Callie were going to be there, too, though Remus wouldn't know. Entering the classroom, she was surprised to see all the students silent as they stared at the professor who was teaching them. Snape.

He had his back to the class, he must've been looking for something. There was two seats left in the class, meaning one of the students was missing. Quickly taking a seat, she hurriedly pulled out her things before Snape turned and noticed she had arrived. "You're so lucky," Callie whispered as she leaned backwards in her chair, she was sat in front of her twin, next to Neville. Behind Cassie was Hermione, with Ron next to her. "I answered for you when he done the register."

"Sorry I'm late, Professor Lupin, I--"

Harry had entered the classroom, expecting to see Remus. However, he saw Snape instead, making his eyes narrow slightly. Where was their professor? And why were they stuck with Snape, of all people?

"This lesson began ten minutes ago, Potter, so I think we'll make it ten points from Gryffindor. Sit down." Snape said coldly, not even turning around. Cassie assumed he was looking for something to destroy Lupin's career here.