Many people from the TBOAH!World flinched, seeing that the ever composed and always level-headed Rosalyn was reacting like this to an enemy also gave them a clear understanding of the severity of the situation. Cale closed his eyes for a moment just to simply breath and rest them – there were still many more people who's dissonance the goddess needed to attend to, but for obvious reasons seeing the painful and bereft expressions of sorrow and loss that filled TBOAH!Rosalyn's eyes was torturous for him. He swallowed down the tantrum of anger that felt like a noose around his neck and a cement block around his feet and pet Raon and the kittens in order to maintain his composure.

– Hey, Cale. It looks like it will really end up as a chaotic mess at this rate.
Bud who was still connected started to speak with concern. There were still many alchemy bombs. However, it was likely for the soldiers to struggle if the black mages and mages helped out, especially if they used that combination mana.
– Crazy... the mana is still getting bigger.
The grey mana was continuing to get bigger. Bud was watching this with disgust. Cale was looking at Becrock with shock.
"Isn't this amazing?"
Becrock opened his arms to the side as if he was proudly showing off his grey mana.
"The dead and the living continue to clash and get bigger. Do you know what the difference is with magic stones?"
He looked at the grey mana around him as if he was in love.

"Eww... another pervert!" TCF!Lily grumbled and TBOAH!Lily nodded aggressively in agreement. TBOAH!Basen and TCF!Basen sighed and then promptly shared a look when they realized they'd both had the same reaction.

The chaos upon the Palantír was riling up a lot of people and terrifying the rest, but there was still enough sanity left to go around, so Grigori continued the Palantír rather than giving everyone a chance to calm themselves.

"I only need to use my powers at a power level of three in order to obtain a power level of ten of this combined mana."
That was the greatness of this combined mana. He just needed to put in three for them to clash against each other and get to ten.
"Isn't this great?"
Becrock could see Rosalyn's red eyes underneath the hood. Those eyes were telling him the following.
"How is something like this possible?"
Becrock could tell that the robed woman was confused and bewildered at how he could control both magic and black magic. That was why he started to smile. He then started to speak in an insidious way.
"I know a bit about you. I looked into you because I was curious about this talented mage people kept talking about."
Rosalyn and Becrock made eye contact. Becrock continued to speak in a relaxed manner.
"I was shocked by what I found. We had a lot of similarities."

TBOAH!Rosalyn grit her teeth and clenched her fists aggressively resisting the urge to squeeze her eyes shut and cover her ears. She did not want to hear this bullshit! She didn't want to hear this bastard whine and boast about achieving such an abomination of mana. Hatred and disgust boiled within her and it made her nauseous to the point that she wanted to pass out. A hand soon landed upon her shoulder and Grigori's voice reached her ear.

"Rosalyn... please breathe. Everything will be alright as long as you continue to breathe."
TBOAH!Rosalyn looked up at the Goddess standing beside her seat and soon she unconsciously mimicked the goddess' breathing and felt herself become calm again. Grigori used a substantial amount of her aura to embrace TBOAH!Rosalyn who had seemed like she was on the brink of having a massive break down, once TBOAH!Rosalyn calmed down again, the Palantír continued.

The combined mana that was clashing with each other started to gather together. He kept his eyes on Rosalyn even as he did that and continued to speak.
"First of all, our ages are similar."
24 years old. Becrock and Rosalyn were the same age.
"We are both very smart. We show great talent in magic."
Becrock's smile changed into a twisted smile at that point.
"But I was born poor. That's where we are different."
Becrock looked down at the soldiers under his feet.
"I was trash like them."