This is not Chen Xuan's boast. Although he is not strong enough, he has really good eyesight. It can be seen that based on the team's current achievements, if nothing unexpected happens, if he keeps it up, even if he does not get the first and top three, he will at least participate in the Hundred Schools. There are still qualifications for the competition.

If you don't get rid of Youqin Laoliang before the end of the game, not only will you fail to complete the task, but you will even get a good ranking and be able to represent the school in the competition. When Chen Xuan thought about Youqin Duyou's face after knowing this situation, he felt frightened. But don't let your thighs fail to hug you, which will end up being self-defeating. It would be better if the other party didn't express his anger when the mission failed. What if he felt that he was not doing his best and was just perfunctory by not doing the mission seriously? Then what would happen to him...

Thinking of the previous person who offended Youqin Duyou, Shang Zhize was killed by the military. There has been no news since the secret was taken away, and Chen Xuan couldn't help but break out in a cold sweat. This Shang Zhize is still his pillow, it's all like this. If it were him who was useless, one could imagine how disastrous the result would be.

Chen Xuan looked at Youqin Yaoliang who was walking in front and began to plan secretly. No matter what method is used, he must not be allowed to come out of the dense forest alive.

After paying careful attention, Chen Xuan soon found an opportunity to take action.

On this day, they passed by the territory of a mutated spider.

The spider hung on the web and attacked first before they could make any move. Spider silk shot out as it spit out, trying to entangle a few people.

Because the metal thread emitted by Wanlebin had some properties of spider silk, everyone knew this very well, and naturally dodged the attack easily.

When the attack failed, the mutant spider climbed down from the spider web and rushed towards the crowd with its furry legs and feet.

Without the shield of the spider, it was only then that everyone saw the egg bag that had been tightly protected by the spider on the spider web.

Being a mother makes you strong, no wonder this mutant spider is so aggressive.

Youqin Raoliang and the others looked at the spider webs with the egg bags of the young spiders vaguely revealed, and they felt like giving up. It's not that they can't beat them, but this one beat them. After the death of the mother spider, these young spiders that are about to be born lose the protection of the mother spider. In this dense forest full of dangers, they will definitely not survive to break the eggs.

However, they want to leave, but the mother spider will not let these intruders go easily. One is that it is afraid that the spiderlings, which have not yet been officially born and have no ability to protect themselves, will be harmed. The other is that its child is about to be born, but the food needed after birth has not yet arrived. In order to protect the egg bag, it , I haven't been able to go hunting. It's rare for someone to come to my door automatically at this time, so naturally I don't want to let it go. With these people, I think my children will be able to have a full meal as soon as they come out. Only when they receive enough nutrients can they grow healthily.

The mutated spider wants its own life, and seeing that Youqin Yaoliang and the others can't run away, they naturally won't be merciful because of the young spider. They don't have such great sentiments if they give themselves to a spider mother and her son or a mother and her daughter as rations.

Although the mother spider is extraordinary in strength, along the way, everyone has encountered countless mutated animals and plants. Not only has their combat experience become richer, but their combat techniques have also become more sophisticated. Not only did he have the upper hand against the female spider, he was even quite capable.