This sentence was short and concise, but it contained a lot of truth. Even he could barely understand it, and he didn't know where the little guy heard it from.

It hurts his mind, it hurts his mind. This is how you should be as a human being, go through different trials and tribulations in good times, but do not harbor fear or complain, just regard them as tests, be persevering and unyielding, look directly at them, overcome them, solve them, and thus make Mentally stronger.

It's not that he didn't understand this truth in the past, but he always vaguely felt that it was separated by a layer of veil, and he didn't know how to describe it in detail. Until he heard these four words, he felt like a legendary enlightenment.

Lin Qi's aura was rising steadily. He had been stuck at the peak of the fourteenth level of power for a long time. With the understanding he had just that moment, he was able to successfully advance to the level without any shackles.

Feeling that the energy in his body was stronger and stronger after the upgrade than before, even though Lin Qi was mentally determined, he couldn't help but feel ripples in his heart after receiving this surprise.

Without this opportunity, even if he has been stuck at the peak of the fourteenth level for a long time and has accumulated enough, he will probably have to stay for a few more months until he has another chance to successfully advance. At this time, hearing the words "suffering from one's heart and ambition" undoubtedly shortened the time. For this, Lin Qi thanked Qin Laoliang from the bottom of his heart.

When he saw the little guy being pulled away, he subconsciously used his mental energy to investigate. After reacting, he was about to take it back when he heard these words, and his heart was suddenly touched. After successfully advancing, Lin Qi was thankful for his subconsciousness and slow reaction. If he hadn't subconsciously released his mental power, or had reacted quickly and recovered his mental power early, wouldn't he have missed this advancement? Opportunity?

Because I was just upgrading and was in a state of turmoil, I forgot to take back my mental power.

Therefore, Lynch heard their conversation from beginning to end. Not a single word was left behind. It's just that I didn't think about it carefully because I was upgrading. I just heard it without thinking about it and didn't take it into my heart. Now that the upgrade is completed, I read out the conversation and thought about it. When I heard the little guy's defense of me, I always thought about it. The solemn Major raised the corner of his mouth in a rare move, feeling very satisfied.

Well, I am worthy of staying up late and spending time and energy to help him formulate a detailed exercise plan.

Originally, because the military training was about to end, I was afraid that after I returned to the military headquarters after my leave, there would be no one to guide me, and the time or method of exercise would be inappropriate, which might lead to excessive physical exertion and damage to the body. Only then did he think of customizing a training plan based on his actual physical condition, so that he could exercise reasonably according to the plan when he was away. Unexpectedly, the little guy gave himself such a surprise before the things were delivered.

The one-week, short and long military training is almost over. Even though the process is very hard, when the instructors are about to leave near the end, everyone still feels a lot of reluctance.

From the time they first learned that there was such an evil thing as military training to now, through the hard training, everyone has fully understood the school's intention: In this era where superpowers and mental power are dominant, physical fitness cannot be underestimated.

Think about it, when you are fighting mutated animals and plants, your powers are exhausted, and you can no longer attack with every move, it is necessary to have flexible skills and strong physical fitness. You can escape no matter what, right?