⚠️ Chapter 25 ⚠️

Mr. Starr's headcanon voice claim ^^

Mr. Starr - William Afton

"Just tell everyone that you know- Everyone who's watching this... To behave. Wouldn't want.. William to pay them a visit after all, would they?~"

Daddy? Sorry- Daddy? Sorry, daddy? Sorry, daddy? Sorry, daddy? Sorry

It's an OC of mine I made named Robin-

How was he created? Well, most of times when I start a drawing in my notebook, I draw people, and just random people, whatever goes on in my head, I put it. Short hair, a girl, with headband, some freckles here, some freckles there...

So, while drawing I was watching the animated movie 'Sea Monster' for the 100th time because I love it (totally not because of Jacob Holland) and since the movie is about pirates and that medieval shit, I decided to draw a random pirate person and uh...

...I ended up making daddy- I mean, Robin. (Still daddy)

"Boom, boom, boom, boom- I want you in my room!"

Everything was good so far. You went on a date with Shelly yesterday, and you both had a great time. Go outside and eat cotton candy while stargazing? Nah, being inside was better, with popcorn and soda, with a woman that loves you but you're too dumb to realize- I mean.

Anyway.

Y/N wakes up, stretching, and looking around...

...But something was missing.

They didn't feel a slightly heavy thing sleeping on their side or lap as always when they woke up everyday... Y/N looks at their lap, then at their side...

No sign of the cats.

Y/N hums in confusion, 'Maybe I overslept and they already left?' they think. The brawler looks at the time, and the confusion just gets bigger. The time was right, this was the usual time they woke up everyday. They look at Edgar's bed, and he's still sleeping, hugging his Melody plush, like always.