Chapter 23

Sooo, if you didn't read the 'Let's talk about this...' page, I'll tell you what I said.

This book is NOT meant for children that are younger than 11 or 12 years old. I am not going to stop you from reading this, because I already warned you.

Now, listen to me, all of you (Sorry if I sound angry lol): From now on, you'll either see no warnings or just less warnings. This story is for people that are olde- Y'know what I'm gonna say, so why say it again?

Anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter! <3

Also for those wondering which I doubt, I made the banner with Ibis paint X :D

"Marry me, Juliet, you'll never have to be alone- I love you, and that's all I really know

"Marry me, Juliet, you'll never have to be alone- I love you, and that's all I really know."

Y/N wakes up, groaning, by someone shaking them...

They open their eyes, finding Sasha standing there, with a guilty look as she looks at the ground. "Sasha, sweetie, what happened?" Y/N whispers. Sasha stays silent and Y/N answers for her, "Did you have a nightmare again?"

"W-well... Not really this time, I just wanted to sleep with you before morning comes." "...Sweetie, it's already morning, I'm sorry. I have to get ready to work- Wait, what time is it? You could be late to school!" Y/N gets up quick, looking at the time, and gasping.

"Shi- Sasha you're going to be late in 10 minutes, get ready, quick!" Y/N says, looking for their ponytail. "Ugh, where is it, where is it, where-" "Keep your hair like that, it looks pretty, Mx. Y/N!" Sasha compliments, taking her bag.

"...Awh, thank you. I guess I will... Now take off that eyepatch." Y/N says, pointing at the eyepatch she had to cover her vitiligo. "B-but, kids at school will make fun of me for that! I don't like that..." Y/N ruffles Sasha's hair playfully.

"They won't, and if they somehow do make fun of you, tell me and I'll go have a talk with their parents, hm? Now go have that breakfast Miss. Piper made for you." "Yippee! Miss. Piper's food is the best!" Sasha runs to the kitchen, leaving the room as some laughs were heard outside.

It has been a few days since the new brawlers came, and it has been going, well, normal. Nothing out of the ordinary. The first day they came, Y/N found out that Sasha and Henry were siblings, but they refused to give more information about parents, especially Henry.

(A/N: Listening to the 'Rapp Snitch Knishes' instrumental while writing :D)

"....Ok now to look for my ponytail." Y/N quickly brushes their hair, and start to look again for their ponytail.

When they made a ponytail and quickly put on a random outfit, they exited the room, looking at everyone having breakfast.

Wait, something was missing...