Chapter 16

Hiii! How you guys doing? Did you drink water and generally took care of yourself? Because if not I'm coming to your location-

Drawing of Mochi, Molly and Julie if you wondered how they look like :]

Y/N, Mystery Lady, Elizabeth and her mother, the duo learnt her name, Evelyn, walked out of the cinema room, talking and laughing while Maisie watched them from afar

"Ugh, there they are again..." Maisie grumbled, referring to Y/N. Fang heard this and sighed, rolling his eyes. "What's your problem with them? They're so sweet and charming." "Sweet? They acted rudely with me!"

"They acted like that because you acted like that with them first." Buster jumped in the conversation. "Whatever..."

Right now it was their free time, they could do anything for an hour and then get back to work.

Y/N seemed to be arguing, not angrily, just debating about something with the three girls beside them. Elizabeth had enough and just gave them the empty popcorn (bowl??? Sorry I don't know how to call the popcorn bowl thingy, if ya do please tell me) harshly, and then pointed at the cinema trio.

Meanwhile...

"You're going to talk to her! At least give her the popcorn bowl back!" Elizabeth said to Y/N. The brawler shook their head, "No! She was so rude to me, I'm not going to talk to her!" Y/N crossed their arms.

"Young brawler you are acting like a little child, go talk to her!" Mystery Lady said, Evelyn laughed at the sight, as her daughter just smiled.

The cinema trio watched from afar, while Fang watched, he attended a customer that was asking for a ticket to the Barbie movie.

"...What do you think they're arguing about?" Buster asked, while opening a wrapped piece of candy and putting it into his mouth. "I don't know... They're getting closer."

Y/N walked closer with the popcorn box in hands, smiling at Buster and Fang, who blushed slightly. Then both siblings noticed that Y/N stopped smiling when they got to Maisie, and Maisie did the same. Y/N stopped infront of her, the counter being the only thing separating them.