⚠️ Chapter 12 ⚠️

Chapter titles with this emoji (⚠️) are like that because there is something inside of the chapter that is different from the other chapters.

I'll warn at the beginning, and I'll warn before it happens.

So, different chapter warning: Small lime scene.

Another Y/N drawing because why not? Plus a little of you seem to like them sooo...

Warning: Mentions of beer and cuss words.

Also, I might misspell some things so please correct me since English isn't my first language!
.
.
.

Y/N walked into the arcade, seeing all types of games and snacks, but their eyes landed on a bowling game. They smirked, stretching when getting in front of it, cracking their knuckles, they were about to play, until someone interrupted their excitement.

"Hey, Y/N. Bibi told me about the battle, how was your first battle?" A familiar voice asked, Y/N looked beside them and there he was, Colt, waving at them.

"Oh, hey there Colt. It was good... Almost died by that jester's bells, but I'm okay." Y/N chuckled, Colt did the same. "Yeah.. Chester can get a bit wild sometimes."

...

"Soo... I was thinking, maybe we could get a nice.. I don't know, beer, and... Y'know, hang out a bit. Talk- Like, talk about things.." The man rubbed the back of his neck, looking at the interesting blue ground.

"...Sorry Colt, I don't drink-"

_______[🎳]_______

Shelly walked in the bar, smiling at everyone having fun, music blaring through TV's and speakers, she closed the door behind her, a confused look replacing her smiley face.

Why was Y/N here? And with Colt sitting beside them?

She hesitated, but then walked closer to them both that sat on the bar stool, and sat beside Y/N too, now Y/N was between Colt and Shelly.

"Uhm.. Are you okay?" Shelly asked Y/N, who was with their face buried in their arms, using the bar counter as support.

"UUUUUUUUuUauauUgh..." Y/N let out, lifting their head up, a sick looking face. "...Ok."

"I'm a mIsErable-" They hiccuped. "-fAiLUre.."

"Yeah, you are." Colt chuckled, earning a slight nudge from Shelly, he rolled his eyes, taking a sip from his glass, his eyes landing on Y/N again. "I faiLed my missiOn..." Y/N groaned in pain.

"Yeah, you did." Colt's grin got wider as he got in the same position as Y/N, arms crossed on the counter, and his head on top of them, except he didn't bury it in his arms like Y/N did.