Chapter 24

I have nothing to say lmao

Just this- Leviathan's design was supposed to be... This.

But yeah, uh, I changed it

But yeah, uh, I changed it. It looked boring. And villains just HAVE to look hot. It's the law- Shit, spoilers...

Also, this chapter is kind of a filler if you put apart the beginning of the chapter... Sorry about that.

Warning: (not shown) sexual interaction

I'll try not to put warnings from now on. So when I get used to not putting warning, you get used to seeing things that will make you probably uncomfortable, without a warning.

If you get uncomfortable in one 'scene', skip it.

"Then you wouldn't know a single thing about how I feel about you, and those really dumb things people feel—"

"Y/N..."

Wait, why am I here? Last time I checked I was in the library...

What is that voice— No, who is that voice from?

"Y/N...!"

Maybe I fell asleep?

"Y/N..!!-"

What are all these...

...Corpses?

Who did this?!-

"Y/N!"

WHAT?!

Y/N soon hears the sound of a... Train?

"All aboard!"

They turn around, and see the train coming at them, they close their eyes tight, waiting for the impact.

They gasp for air, waking up suddenly, looking around. "Y/N! Are you okay?!- Take deep breaths..." Y/N obeys the familiar voice, taking deep breaths.

They looked at the person afterwards, and saw Shelly. "...It's you. I'm too tired to even be angry at you. What do you want?" Y/N asks, "I-... I wanted to say sorry. Sorry for acting like an idiot and like your... Mother. I didn't know- I'm really sorry... I'm bad at apologizing because it's the people who usually apologize to me, so, also forgive me for that." Shelly apologizes, looking at the ground. Y/N furrows their eyebrows, but then their face softens, cracking up a genuine smile.