⭐-Q&A!

THIS PAGE CONTAINS SPOILERS, So I recommend you read all the chapters that there are right now before reading this Q&A.

Sooo, while I make chapter 23, I'll make a Q&A (Questions And Answers) for the book brawlers, Y/N, Leviathan, and the author, AKA me, Ghostezee (or just call me Zee, people that are close to me or who I like more, or who I trust more can call me Ghosty!)

SooOoo, you can ask here or on my announcement page. I'll be editing this chapter and put more questions (which I doubt you'll ask since this was made for fun.... And maybe a little lore.... 😈😈)

Question: "Are the two new brawlers from Y/N's trio Y/N's siblings?"

By: iidabasi

To: Ghostezee, author

Answer: Nope. In chapter 22 if I remember well, spoilers alert for those who didn't read it, or just started the book, I put a warning in the beginning...

Sasha and Henry are siblings. Sasha and Henry, not Y/N. They aren't Y/N's sibling.

Also I'll just draw Y/N, Leviathan and the brawlers, not me, bc honestly my account 'OC' is just a blanket type ghost-

You're welcome, iidabasi :)

2

Question: "What's your brawl stars headcanons?"

By: JustBobachan

To: Ghostezee, author

Answer: I updated the love interests page, at the end you can see some info and the headcanons I put.

But if you're too lazy, here u go:

1-Buster and Fang are brothers, Buster being the older bro.

2-Mortis, being a vampire, can turn into a bat. While being in his normal/vampire form, he doesn't evaporate or burn like other vampires when the rays of the sun hits him, he just dislikes the sun. But in his bat form, he doesn't mind at all.

3-Belle and Byron are siblings, Belle is the older one.

And bonus, some info: Y/N is 25 years old, and their love interests are around the same age (24-25-26-27) and also the old ass ones except Gale and Dynamike, since Gale and Dynamike are, (in my headcanon)  50-55 years old.

3

Question:

By: -emwritesforaliving

To: Y/N

Drawing (small comic):

Answer:

Answer:

[Y/N] I remember her! Along with Gwen! She really is a nice demon— Both of them.