Chapter 6

"How did you guys build it that fast?" Y/N asked, walking beside the purple haired woman. "Well, we always get an announcement to us, not the brawlers, that a new brawler is about to come, one month before. So one month ago we got the announcement to me, Colt and some others too that you were going to arrive here, and we start building." Shelly explained. Y/N nodded, and they both stopped in their tracks as they looked up to a building. It looked new.

"Is this it?" Shelly nodded, Y/N jumped excitedly like a little kid and ran to the entrance, opening the doors and looking around. "This is so cool!" They said while Shelly entered the building. "Yeah, and it's yours."

"Oh, yeah, I forgot about that...

Even better!" They smiled happily, still looking around as if they were a little kid who entered a candy store for the first time. "We're giving you one day and a half to get used to it, this one and tomorrow, and then you can open it so people can enter."

"Got it.", "Though, I have a question, do you need workers? Someone to help you a little bit? Because this place is.. Big. I don't think you can do this alone." Shelly looked around too, and then at Y/N. "Don't worry, I can. Before I became a brawler, I used to have a bowling alley, and I did it all alone, and it was kind if more big than this. So this place? Pff, It's nothing to me."

Shelly smiled at them. "Glad to see you happy.. Remember, if you ever need help with something, you can tell me and Colt. Maybe even other brawlers. Got it?" "Got it."

"Ok, now.. Y/N L/N," She took out something from her pocket, "I give you.. The keys of the building." Y/N gasped, their smile getting wider as they walked over to Shelly, grabbing the keys. "Thank you so much, Shelly.. Noone has actually ever done this to me."

"Now someone did." She patted their shoulder.. Suddenly, Y/N embraced her into a tight hug. After a few seconds of processing what happened, Shelly smiled and hugged them back.

Meanwhile, a boy walked beside his brother, who was slightly taller. They both noticed an unfamiliar building that they passed by. The shorter one stopped in his tracks,  turned his head to the building, and gasped. He tapped his brother's shoulder, the taller one with sunglasses and a red bandana did the same.

"Woah.. Was this building here before?" The shorter one asked, "I don't think so.."

While they both admired, the shorter one looked down at the glass doors entrance, behind it was a purple haired woman hugging a person with a red hoodie.

"..Buster- Buster!" He shout-whispered. Buster looked down and saw the two brawlers separating from the hug. "Woah.. New brawler."

"I thought they would come more late." The shorter one said.

"Wha- Fang? Didn't you see the screen in the bar? It said that they would arrive that day.."

"Oh."

They both kept staring at the two brawlers inside the building that were talking, their voices muffled because of the glass doors that separated the four.

"They have a pretty face." Buster said.

"And beautiful eyes." Fang continued... Buster turned to Fang, and Fang turned to Buster.

"Pretty face,-"

"-beautiful eyes.." They both went to the side of the building, where a window was open, hearing their voice, but their back was turned to them. "Angelic voice...!" Fang whispered.

Y/N turned around, still talking to Shelly.

"And amazing clothes.." Buster finished, both siblings looked at each other, smiling afterwards.

"That means.."

"New actor for movies!" They both giggled, walking away.

Real short, sorry

Update:

WHERE DID Y'ALL COME FROM???