9. Loves Me or Loves Me Not

Unrequited love

A painful experience when you love someone who doesn't feel the same way. However, there are different types of people who experience this one-sided love. The brave one confess to the one they love, hoping they would feel the same. The selfless one hides his love for the other's benefit. The egoistic ones who don't trust their feelings for the other, hence refrain from confessing.

When Taehyung left Yoongi in the hospital, he was heartbroken. On one side his daughter is still recovering and on the other, his love he dreamt a future with had no love for him. He now regrets confessing his feelings to the other. He thought if he had not opened up to the doctor, he wouldn't have been experiencing this heartbreak now.

Yoongi sat on a bench outside the hospital garden, still weighing Taehyung's words in his heart. Jimin sat next to him, patting slowly on his shoulder. "Hyung, you have to stay strong for your daughter. I'm sorry it didn't end well for you and Taehyung."

His words rang bell in Yoongi's ear. "You knew?" His voice so deep and raspy. "Yes, I heard him say he loves his husband." Jimin circled his palm on the other's back. 3 years ago when yoongi had his eyes on Taehyung, Jimin's eyes were always on the producer. He was too blindly in love but when he understood, Yoongi is in love with Taehyung, the nurse backed out. He hide his feelings from both of them. Yet till now he only loved one person and that's Min Yoongi.

"I'm a fool Jimin-ah, I was a fool in love. I believed he would love me. I was hoping he would love me." More tears gushed out as he leaned onto the other's shoulder.

"I know your feelings hyung. The feeling of not being loved back by the person we love." Jimin placed his hand on the other's thigh squeezing it gently.

"Isn't that hard?" Yoongi looked at the younger

"What?"

"To love someone who doesn't love you in return?"

"It's the most beautiful feeling in the world..." Jimin's eyes shinned in tears as he said facing his love.

"Doesn't it make you feel weak?"

"Not at all...there is nothing like the power of an unrequited love...unlike other bonds, it isn't shared...it's mine and mine alone." A single teardrop left his eyes making the other frown.

******
The moment Jungkook left Taehyung, he knelt onto the floor crying his hearts out. The pain he feels is inevitable. He said he loves the idol yet the other didn't believe or turned deaf to it. It's like his heart may burst or explode any moment. He clutched onto the shirt, placing his hand on chest finally letting out a scream louder than bombs.

He laid on the cold ground for hours. Thinking about all the bittersweet moments he had spent with his husband.

And then he decided...

He took the papers from the floor, settling it on the kitchen counter. Without any further hesitation he signed the divorce documents, removing his ring as well.