1. Once Upon a Dream

Dream

An illusional fantasy that one imagines when in sleep or awake, with hopeful desires and wishes to fulfil in one's life.

Taehyung was a dreamer—a passionate, hardworking doctor who always put all his time and effort into his work, to help those in need, to save lives of the innocent children, a doctor who is praised for his dedication and innocence.

While he grew up seeing his father treating the sick and the poor, he learned to love everyone without any discrimination. The 7 years old Taehyung used to say, "when I grown up, I will be a good doctor like you Appa, I will save the world." What more does a father need to hear from his child to make him feel proud and happy.

Kim Taehyung was always fond of children which is the sole reason he chose to be paediatrician. He becomes a child while he treats each one of them—soft and playful. Children are often scared to go to doctors for vaccinations, or other minor sickness but never to Taehyung. He always makes sure they feel less pain, prescribe only necessary medications promising toys or candies.

Amid the praises and appreciation by the children and parents, it's not just them fond of doctor Kim. There are several fellow doctors, nurses and other hospital staffs who flirts or try to get in his good books.

 There are several fellow doctors, nurses and other hospital staffs who flirts or try to get in his good books

💜💜💜

Taehyung stands in front of Jungkook who seems to be smiling at him. He has Jimin as his best man whereas Jungkook has two of his friends which as far as Taehyung remembers as Jungkook's producer and choreographer. The officiant welcomes them to the ceremony and addresses to the audience.

"My name is Lee Seojin, and I have the privilege of performing this ceremony today. On behalf of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook , welcome and thank you for being here. We are gathered here today to witness the sacred union of Dr. Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. We stand here to honor and celebrate the love shared between these two, as they come together to start their new life with a solemn vow, surrounded by their closest family and friends."

'Love?' Taehyung scoffs internally. 'There is no love shared between me and him.' He keeps his gaze still at Jungkook.

The idol fetch a small piece of paper from his pocket, unfolding it and takes a deep breath looking at the man in front of him. With a sweet smile he recites, "I Jeon Jungkook, promise to take Dr Kim Taehyung as my husband, my friend and my house companion. Even though we don't know much about each other, I promise to make you the priority in my life, the reason for my being and I vow to work at our marriage and our love." Jungkook folds the paper, eyes fixed at Taehyung. He smiles warmly at the elder who had grown on his face.

Taehyung saw a slight tint of blush on the younger's face. 'Why is he so happy about this marriage?' Taehyung got pulled away from his thoughts when Jimin handed him a paper. Yeah right, Taehyung never prepared any vow because we say our vows and promises to the one we truly love. He made Jimin come up with something simple, pulling it from the internet 'simple vow samples'.