5. A Symphony of Love

Dilemma

Love is an emotion that releases "happy chemicals" in our brains. These can cause the feeling of infatuation and obsession over someone. But what if these attractions lead to more than one person? Dilemma—when one is in a situation where they have to choose between two or more things, ways or plans that are equally unsatisfactory.

Well in Taehyung's case he is in a dilemma where he has Yoongi, who he knew for 3 years and his adorable little girl Hana who Taehyung loves as his own. On the other hand he has his husband Jungkook, who he knew before but is still like a stranger.

The last couple of days Jungkook had been taking Taehyung to few dates, or they would often cook together at home, they talk about people around them mostly the gossips that Jungkook hear about other celebrities in the entertainment industry. Taehyung easily got comfortable with the idol and not once had he felt any awkwardness between them.

He tired calling and texting Yoongi however all his efforts were unanswered. The doctor eventually got close to his husband —more like friends. "Hyungie, are you free this Friday evening?" Jungkook's big doe eyes sparkled with excitement as he looked at the elder. They were cooking dinner together as they sometimes do.

 They were cooking dinner together as they sometimes do

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Friday? Yeah I think so. What happened? Are you taking me for a date?" The doctor shook his head with a smile. "I don't know if it can be called as date but yeah we will be together most of the time." Jungkook chuckled scrunching his nose.

"Hyung, I told you right my new album is releasing next week, so on day after tomorrow, I'm hosting a listening party for few of my close celebrities friends which includes idols, producers, songwriters, actors, company staffs and other crew. So, I really wish if you would accompany me. I need you by my side." Jungkook cupped Taehyung's elbow, eyes meeting the other's.

Taehyung has never been to parties like that. Well doctors never had any parties other than conferences and medical event. So it would be a lie if Taehyung didn't feel nervous about it. However, the doctor didn't want to disappoint the younger so he nodded a yes. "I will come but on one condition."

The idol raised his one eyebrow yearning to hear what his husband would ask. "Can you invite my nurse—I mean my best friend Park Jimin as well? He is so into celebrities and he would love to see a few." Taehyung smiled with a pleading eyes. This cute gesture made the idol blush and nodded straight away.

"Yeah, you can bring Jimin along but you have to stay by my side my dear husband. I know it will be a lot to you as we will make a public appearance however, I am sure you will enjoy it." Jungkook grabbed the doctor by his waist pulling him close, giving a feather light kiss on the elder's cheek. Taehyung—everything his husband touch him, even if it's a small gesture, shivers pass through his body and his face heat up from blushing.

As for Jungkook, he loves to tease his husband as he is very much aware of Taehyung's crimson face whenever he touches him. His heart beats faster with overjoy but at the same time he struggles to control his urge to kiss and devour his hot husband.