4. A Blooming Bud

Guilty

An ensuing embarrassment that's accompanied by feelings of awkwardness, exposure, guilt, or regret. When all these feelings are combined, that  is when one feels ashamed of themselves for their  actions done knowingly or unknowingly.

Taehyung was feeling deeply ashamed and insecure about himself. Due to his selfish desires, he hurt three of them in the process. He cheated on his husband by kissing another man, he kissed  another man who loves him just as much as he does, but offended him by pushing away while they kissed, and leaving the man's house the same instant without any explanation. Taehyung hurt himself as guilt and shame consumed his heart, shattering it to million pieces.

He couldn't face Jungkook after that, as whenever he saw the younger, a memory of him kissing Yoongi flashes through his mind. He made himself engaged more in hospital works, and also by accepting the offer of assisting the medical students and residents during his spare time.

It's been a week since the doctor talked with the idol properly and it's been a while since Taehyung responded to his patient's father. He didn't want to hurt neither of them so he kept silent about his wrongdoing.

He texted to Yoongi that night explaining that he wanted to take things slow as he is a married man now. He said he would get a divorce when a right time comes, however Taehyung didn't understand how much hope he has given the other man, who keeps praying for that right day to come soon.

*****
Jungkook missed the presence of his husband and he often wonder 'did I give him too much space? When he said he wanted some time to accept this whole situation, how much time was he considering?' He pouted subtly.

There briefly have a morning coffee together but never see at night as Jungkook usually has either his workout or dance practice at night.

"Ah this is so frustrating!" Jungkook exclaimed. He was in the dim lit practice room with his choreographer Jung Hoseok, who he had been friends with for last two years. "What's wrong Jungkook-ah? Is the choreography difficult?" The concern in his eyes were unnoticed by the idol. "Are all doctors always busy?" The idol spoke out his thoughts a bit louder than expected.

Hoseok frowned at the question. "What are you talking about?" That's when Jungkook realised he blurted his unnecessary thoughts. "Ah no hyung, I was just worried about my husband." He blushed a little when he said the word 'husband'. His father and the company asked him not to discuss anything about his husband or his married life to anyone else in the company.

"Your face says as if you married your boyfriend of many years. I mean it doesn't feel like this was an arranged marriage." Hoseok slightly chuckled eyeing the younger.

Jungkook blushed again. Even though Taehyung was not his boyfriend, he was his first love. Because of his idol life he couldn't date anyone properly as well, just a few months on and off relationships, some of which being part of the company's media play to cover his true preference.

Hoseok cleared his throat bringing back the idol to reality. "Let continue your practice, else you will be late to get back to your 'husband'. The choreographer quoted the word 'husband' with his fingers. Laughter filled in the room as they began to dance again.

Jungkook was dropped to his apartment by his bodyguard and he expected Taehyung be sleeping but to his surprise, he was greeted by his husband with a pleasant dinner on the table. "Are you hungry?" He asked in his seductive low deep voice. "I am but I am on diet as I have few upcoming shows." Jungkook walked towards the other.

The idol was jumping internally and wanted to hug the man in front of him but controlled his urge to do so. "Oh fvck your diet, I'm a doctor and I am saying you need to have proper nutrition to maintain that body of yours." Taehyung motioned his hand pointing the muscles and abs.