Chapter 70: Scorch Release and Magnet Release

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"It's Genjutsu! I can't see anything!"

One of the Sand Ninjas present shouted in a hurry. Losing sight suddenly during a battle, plunging into pitch darkness, inevitably leads to a moment of confusion.

Genjutsu: Bringer of Darkness—this was one of the high-level Genjutsu techniques passed down from the First Hokage, Hashirama Senju, in Konoha. It was one of the Ninjutsu techniques that Yu had learned from Lord Third over the past year.

This Genjutsu is similar to the Jutsu used by Yakushi Kabuto during the Chunin Exams in the original story, known as the Temple of NirvanaJutsu. It is a mid-range Genjutsu released on a group, creating a dark environment that seals the opponent's field of vision, taking away all light.

In this world that seemed like black silk had descended, even individuals with exceptionally strong abilities would be forced to move under constraint.

"Don't panic, everyone!"
"Approach your comrades and infuse Chakra into each other to disrupt the control of Genjutsu!"

Truly the elite Jonin of the Five Great Ninja Villages, Scorch Release Ninja Pafuka immediately proposed a method to counter the Genjutsu.

However, Yu's actions were even faster. While they were attempting to break the Genjutsu, Yu had already completed the hand seals for another Ninjutsu.

"Lightning Release: Chidori Sharp Spear!"

A fierce blue-white electric current condensed in Yu's hand, instantly forming a lightning blade nearly ten meters long.

With a swift swing of Yu's arm, several large trees around were severed, and at the same time, five elite Sand Ninjas present were directly cut in half at the waist!

Blood seeped into the forest floor.

"Damn it! He killed so many people!"

"Such formidable Genjutsu and Lightning Release!"

Finally breaking free from Yu's Genjutsu, they looked in shock and anger at the elite members of the Sand pursuit force who had been killed at a glance.

Scorch Release Ninja Pafuka and another Sand Jonin were both astonished and furious.

"Be careful, don't be careless."

"In the presence of the Kazekage and Lady Chiyo, escaping from the Sealing Sroll... this kid's strength is definitely not simple."

In a deep voice, Scorch Release Ninja Pafuka warned his companions. He drew the giant ninja tool behind him.

"Square Shuriken!"

The moment Pafuka's words fell, the Sand Jonin standing beside him had already made a move. With a vigorous swing of his hands, two enormous square shuriken cut through the air, swiftly whirling and howling towards Yu!

"Clang..."

A strand of white hair was severed by the sharp edge of the giant shuriken. Faced with the fierce attack of the Sand Jonin, Yu reacted with incredible speed. He leaped into the air, narrowly passing through the gap between the two square shuriken.

"Die, kid!"

A deep and hearty roar echoed. The towering figure of Scorch Release Ninja Pafuka had already rushed to Yu's front. The giant ninja knife in his hand, resembling a door panel, swung fiercely toward Yu!

"Five-Colored Threads!"

At the critical moment, Yu raised his hand and forcefully swung out five invisible, razor-sharp threads, directly colliding with the massive blade swung by Scorch Release Ninja Pafuka.

"Clang!"

The fierce sound of metal collision echoed continuously.

Although Yu's body had undergone modification through the Thread Fruit, and his Taijutsu skills surpassed those of anyone his age, Scorch Release Ninja Pafuka's towering physique held an absolute advantage, continuously pushing forward against Yu's body.

"You fell for it, little brat..."

"In the Sand pursuit force, I'm not the only one with a Kekkei Genkai!"

Staring at Yu, who was steadily retreating, Scorch Release Ninja Pafuka's rugged face revealed a hint of triumphant smile.

What?! Upon hearing Pafuka's words, a strong sense of danger surged in Yu's heart.

Just as his body was about to react, he suddenly froze.

What is this?!

At this moment, Yu felt his senses becoming unprecedentedly acute.

As if every movement and sound around his body had fallen into the realm of his heightened five senses.

----

Support me on patreon for More advanced chapters up to 50 so far patreon.com/DemonWriter

Naruto Law of the Devilजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें