Chapter 30: Chidori Shocks the village!

Начните с самого начала

"The rules of this practical assessment are to survive for five minutes, but I think it won't be necessary..."

"Because... it will only take me five seconds to end this battle."

What is he saying?

Five seconds?

With Yu's not particularly loud voice, the entire training ground fell into silence.

Not only the three genin in front of him, but even the spectators around began to think that this white-haired kid was utterly mad!

Who did he think he was?

The God of ninja that quelled the warring states, Hashirama Senju? Or the Uchiha Madara who dominated the ninja world?

"Hahaha!"

"What a kid who's living in a dream!"

Sure enough, after Yu's seemingly plain words, the three genin in front of him burst into laughter.

"He must have been provoked by that Uchiha kid from earlier..."

"Kids like him who don't know their place usually die first on the battlefield!"

After saying that, the genin with the scar on his face took out a sharp kunai and revealed a cruel smile.

"Forget about it! Maybe this kid got scared!"

"Let's go, and let this ignorant kid learn what a real ninja is!"

With those words, the three genin in front of Yu simultaneously made their move, taking out their weapons and charging at Yu from different directions.

Although they were taunting him, the three genin were not too careless.

Just a moment ago, they had become a laughingstock after being defeated by the Uchiha clan's genius. They didn't want to repeat the same mistake with this white-haired kid.

"Is it starting?"

"You have four seconds left. Rabbit—Monkey—Sheep..."

As Yu watched the three genin rushing toward him from different directions, his amber eyes sharpened, and he instantly formed three hand seals.

"Chidori!"

Amidst the stunned gazes of everyone present, a dazzling and blinding blue-white lightning erupted in the spacious training ground before them.

"Zap, zap, zap..."

It was as if a thousand birds were cawing at the same time. Accompanied by the piercing and deafening noise, a violent and radiant lightning sphere appeared in Yu's left hand.

The magnificent sight immediately attracted the attention of everyone in the area.

"What is this?"

"What kind of ninjutsu is this?!"

Seeing Yu suddenly display this jutsu in the training ground, everyone present was shocked because they had never seen this ninjutsu before.

"That visible chakra?!"

"What a joke! A jutsu of this level?!"

"How could it appear on a kid who hasn't even graduated from the ninja academy?!"

Among the onlookers, a senior ninja couldn't help but exclaim.

After all, at this point in time, no one had ever witnessed a lightning-release jutsu like this one.

Kakashi Hatake was only 11 years old and hadn't developed this A-rank Lightning Release jutsu yet.

"A forbidden jutsu!"

"It's actually a forbidden jutsu!"

"That kid can use a jutsu of this level?!"

Furthermore, upon hearing the faint sounds of the Thousand Birds jutsu emanating from the training ground at a distance, even the Third Hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi, who was observing through his crystal ball in his office, as well as Danzo Shimura and the other high-ranking officials of Konoha, all showed expressions of shock.

"I've never seen a Lightning Release jutsu like that... Could it be that it's his own?"

Being known as the "Ninja Professor" the Third Hokage was proficient in five elemental natures of ninjutsu. However, at this moment, he found himself stunned, realizing that he had never seen a Lightning Release jutsu like this before.

In his wise and experienced eyes, there had never been a moment as surprising as this.

----

Support me on patreon for More advanced chapters up to 50 so far patreon.com/DemonWriter