Pregnancy

Chapter 14

6 Months Later......

Lexus sitting in her room with Four, " Ya well whatever you do don't get Tris pregnant cause this hurts like a bitch" She said while taking deep breath's.

Four laughed, " I don't plane to so..." He said.

Lex got up and then felt like something dropped out of her, She groaned in pain and looked down to see that her water broke.

Four got up and grabbed his sister's arms and helped her out, " Tris it's happening!! GET ERIC" He said while Tris opened the door and ran to Eric's door.

Tris started to bang and bang on the door until he opened it, " What do you want Stiff" Eric said.

" LEX IS HAVING THE BABIES! HURRY" Tris said while Eric and her went running to Four and Lex.

Eric and Lexus haven't been on good terms but they manage to try and fix things...

" Grab her on the other side" Four said while Eric held her up on the other side.

As they all made there way to the infirmary , Tris went and got Mrs. Wix since that was Lexus is doctor.

Mrs. Wix went back to the room and got a bed made for Lex to have her babies, Tris made sure Lexus was comfortable before delivering the babies.

Four and Tris sat down on chairs in the room well Eric stood up there with Lex, Lexus was groaning in pain.

Mrs. Wix opened up Lex is legs, " Okay Lexus when i say push your going to give me the biggest push you got okay? Ready? Push!" She yelled well Lex pushed.

Lex squeezed Eric is hand as Eric lifted her back up a bit and put his arm around her, Lexus turned into his chest area and cried in pain.

Tris and Four then stood up, " One more time Lexus, I see the Head your doing great!" Mrs. Wix said.

Lexus then squeezed Eric's hand again before pushing one more time, Soon enough Lex felt like something  just fell out.

Lex put her head back and heard a baby cry, She immediately looked up to see Mrs. Wix holding a baby.

Eric had to let go of her hand and hold one baby because the other one was coming out, Tris held her mouth and went running towards Lex and grabbed her hand.

Four went on the other side of his sister and held her hand, Mrs. Wix smiled, " Push one more time Lex, This one is almost out... Ready? Push Lex Push" She said while Lexus squeezed there hands and pushed.

Lex then felt the exact same thing like something dropped out of her, Tris looked at Four cause there was no crying.

Soon enough again the other baby started to cry, Tris and Four smiles as Tris gave Lex a hug.

" You did it" Tris said while Crying.

Lexus smiled and put her head back, Mrs. Wix then gave Eric the Scissors as he cut the umbilical cord.

Mrs. Wix then gave one baby to Lex and so did Eric, Lex laid there holding her two babies.

Once the babies heads were on her chest they stopped crying, Mrs. Wix then grabbed a baby bath and grabbed one baby so she can wash.

Lex laid there and held the other while Eric went over and helped wash the other baby, Tris then grabbed warm rags and slowly wiped the baby so that it's not that dirty.

Eric then wrapped his baby with the help of  Mrs. Wix, Eric then walked over to Lex and held the baby.

Mrs Wix then slowly grabbed the other baby to take it to bath, Tris helped up Lexus and slowly took her the bathtub to get washed up.