Where It All Happens

Chapter 3

Tw⚠️ Mature content

Two hours later....

Peter got out of the hospital and was back doing things, He was working out with Lexus until Eric came in with the group, The group started going " Ouuuu".

Peter scoffed and Lexus rolled her eyes.

Eric smiles at the two, " Well... We got something fun for you Lex... Peter would you like to follow along?" Eric said while looking evil at the two.

Lexus raised her eyebrow as she walked in front with Eric, They were coming up to the bridge to cross over the pit. She felt Eric's hands go around her waist, She pushed his hands off of her until Eric pushed her off of the bridge and grabbed her by one arm.

She started breathing heavy and groaning as she looked up at Eric, Erick let go of her so her fingers held along side the bridge. She put her hands on each side and held herself up, She looked down then back up,

" ARE YOU CRAZY ERIC.... LIFT ME UP" She said while looking at him.

Eric laughed, " Only if you answer my question honestly" He said while smiling.

Lexus is grip was getting weak, "What?!!! No Your f*cking crazy Eric just lift me up!!" She yelled making all the group look at her with fear.

She looked towards them not seeing Peter, Her heart shattered. She turned back to Eric and looked at him with pain in her eyes and face. " Let me up Eric" She said.

He shook his head, " No!! Tell me okay.. Were you f*cking Peter!" He yelled at her.

All the groups gasped, She Shook her head, " No okay i wasn't now lift me up... I'm serious Eric" She said while looking at him trying to hold on.

He laughed, " Your f*cking lying!!! Your nothing but a little sl*t that wants attention !! I know you fucked him... Just admit it alright?" He said while looking at her.

Her one hand let go while she held on with the other.

" I'm serious Eric alright!!! I didn't f*ck him" She Yelled with a fearful tone in her voice as she tried to pull herself up.

Everyone moved off the way for Peter to come through there and see what was happening, He stood there for a couple of minutes well looking back at Lexus then Eric, Peter went running and grabbed her by the arm then slowly put his hand around her waist while lifting her up.

She was on her knees now on the bridge, She looked up and  got up and pushed her way through the group, Eric laughed and walked the other way.

_____________________________________

Lexus went walking to her room and as soon as she was gonna walk in Peter stopped her and walked in with her, " Hey... Are you alright? Lemme see your hands" Peter said.

She shut her door and showed him her hands, He sighed as he went slowly to sit down. She went to her bathroom and looked at her fingers, Her fingers and hands were bleeding and bruised of how much pressure she put into them while holding her self.

She sighed and groaned in pain as she bandaged them up she was thinking on where Peter was? He wasn't there with her but yet she was there with him while he was in the hospital , After they were nice and wrapped up she cleaned up the area before walking out to cuddle on the bed with Peter.