Mistakes

Chapter 5

TW⚠️ Bad ass action

Lex walked into the food court while not even minding to look at anyone, She felt so alone but in reality she wasn't.

She went upstairs to the meeting room and sat down on a further away chair from Eric, Four came around the corner and smiled at his sister while sitting down in front of her.

"So... How you holding up" Four asked while giving her his orange juice.

She laughed, " If i'm being honest... Not so well, I've been thinking a lot.. Like a lot!" Lex said while giving her brother the look and slowly grabbing the orange juice and taking a sip.

Four nodded as he kept a straight face with his sister.

" Listen... It's hard for me as well Lex... But we gotta keep going alright? Now go get something to eat" Her brother said before he fixed himself and looked up at his sister.

" I can't Four... It's driving me insane.. I just- I don't understand why and how people can be so cruel about divergents. It's stupid" She said while looking around making sure people didn't hear her.

Four looked at his sister and seen her pain, He knew what she was going through and he wished the same.. But like he said they had to keep on going.

He slowly nodded, " Lex look... It's okay to talk about it but.. We can't here alright? But i also get what your trying to say and you don't have to explain yourself to anyone okay? Now go eat something and then let's get training" Four said while softening his face and smiling at his sister.

Lex smiled and got up to go get some food, She walked downstairs and grabbed a tray and grabbing what she wanted to eat. Lex didn't really have a appetite she felt nauseous, She thought it was just her stomach wanting something to eat.

So with that she finished grabbing what she wanted and grabbed a cup and poured her juice, She looked slightly to the right of her to see Eric. She scoffed and walked away while taking her food with her, Lexus almost felt nervous to be around Eric but she didn't know why.

Lex sat back down with Four and put her tray down and just stared at it with disgust, Four looked at his sister while taking his fork and picking up broccoli to eat, " what? You don't like what you got?" Four said while laughing and eating the broccoli.

She looked up at him and scoffed, "No.. Idk, I don't feel good... Like at all" Lex  said while holding her stomach.

Four looked at her with confusion, " What do you mean you don't fell good? Like a stomach bug?" He said while taking a sip of his orange juice.

Lex nodded and looked to the right of her once again to see Eric staring at her, Eric was looking harsh and angry until his face started to soften while noticing her side smiling at him before she looked away and looked back at her brother.

Eric didn't know why he felt some kind of pressure from Lex, He is usually the one to make people feel pressured by his presence. But this time.. Lex made him feel like that, Whenever she was around him he would always feel something but then he would brush it off like it's nothing.

Eric wasn't a softy.. Eric was Cruel, Furious, And Evil. When someone got into his way.. Well no one could tell you what would happen when someone got into his way.. People were just terrified of him. But not Lex... She didn't care who he was or what he was.. She still stood her ground and fought with all she got when it came to her and Eric getting involved in something. Lex does have a big heart for people but.. When someone crosses her.. There isn't going backwards to fix the problem, She will move forward and make there life a living hell.