(16) MIDNIGHT DEPARTURE

Each day brings new message, and each moment moves towards receiving a new message at the next moment

A new day had come to fill me with delight and new derived values.

The day started with a beautiful smile of my bhratashri which had a different bliss as its shade. He had a smiling face for every situation, but I was familiar with each shade of his smile. So, I was sure that his smile had a special reason on that day.

I didn't get time to talk with him until evening touched earth with its tenderness.

"Bhratashri, I want sometime with you," I held his hand before he could move out completing evening prayer at prayer hall.

"Why do you want so, Gudiya?" He smiled at me reciprocating my hold on his hand.

"I have something to ask you," I replied.

"Even, I have something to share with you, but not now," he whispered to me in a low voice making me curious.

"Then, when?" My curious eyes were looking at him with a glint of suspect.

"After dinner I will narrate you a new story. You may find your answer in that," his mysterious smile was conveying that something memorable was on its way to mark its entry.

I took a short pause to stare at him so that I can figure out the hidden message of his mysterious smile.

"I am ready for my new task, Bhratashri!" The confidence inside me voiced out itself.

"How do you know that there's task for you?" His admiring look was complimenting me.

"Because, your gesture which indicates there's a task for me on way hasn't changed. So, I understood from your gesture, of course," I smiled with a witty smirk which was his signature attitude, but I had the same hold over that attitude unlike him.

After dinner I went to dau's chamber to wish him good night, and moved towards Bharatshri's chamber without any day.

Entering into his chamber I claimed my comfort zone for listening story which was his lap, obviously.

"Bhratashri, are you comfortable?" I settled myself well on his lap.

"Why do you ask this same question always?" He wrapped me in his arms, protectively.

"I care for my brother," his affection softened my voice.

"When I have such a caring sister who controls her diet for me then how can I be not comfortable? I know that you are practicing a controlled diet so that your weight doesn't increase to bother me when you sit on my lap for listening story," he pulled me closer to his chest, lovingly.

"But, sometimes dau feeds me a little more than my diet," a complaining pout formed over my lips.

"Dau wants you to be healthy so that when you sit on his lap he can feel your existence, because you are as light as feather," he was so genuine instead of mischievous while giving explanation about dau.

"Let's start, Bhratashri!" I indicated him to proceed.

"So, there's a beautiful princess who fall in love with someone who's the greatest enemy of his brother. She was cherishing her love for her prince charming until his brother fixed his alliance with someone else. The princess had sent letter to her lover to rescue him," he narrated.

"Who's that princess for whom you have to go?" I have understood his reason of narrating the story.

"How did you understand this?" My question somehow surprised him.

"I saw the same smile on your face when you mentioned about the lover of princess which had given me special vibes," he wasn't that much mysterious near me as I used to felt connectivity of ages with his each move.

"My smart girl! She's princess Rukmini, and I have to leave for Vidharv now itself," he revealed his plan.

My concern for him arose, and I had a eye lock with him with the reflection of that concern in my eyes.

"What should I do for as an anuja?" I bowed my hands waiting for his order.

"You know that dau is a light sleeper, and when he wakes up he checks upon you and me. So, all you have to do is to take care of dau," his playful gesture while mentioning dau made me smile.

"I won't sleep tonight, and will guard upon, Dau!" I giggled thinking about my upcoming adventure.

"No need of this, Gudiya. You just wish for dau's sound sleep so that he can't wake up middle of the night. Gods grant wishes of children the soonest," even though he was trying to sound convincing yet my eyes got doubtful at him.

"You are Yogmaya, my dear. You have command over everyone's sleep. So, your wish is enough to make everyone sleep till the time you wish," his thoughtful look was increasing my doubt, but his smile at the end made me forget everything.

"Stay assured, Bhratashri. All the best for your adventure," I hugged him before his departure, and he patted my cheek after breaking the hug.

I kept smiling at his disappeared figure wishing him to return with his delight to make our whole family the happiest one.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏