PRIOR WORDS

A story which has one fact also has many feelings as it's facets. Each feeling made the story flourish with different kind of flow. Each perspective makes us view the story from different places. Isn't it true? That's why we prefer to go through story with goodness of the trait neutrality.

Here's also a neutrality to narrate the great epic Jaya from the very point of it's nourishment. The immortal tale of earth till this era had some incidents beyond to the premises of earth. Won't it be injustice to the divine tale when we will ignore the base which itself initiated at the divine abode?

Yes, the base of great epic Jaya had it's initiation from the divine abode of Lord Vishnu who's the saviour of earth each time from evilness. Like always Lord Vishnu had taken incarnation along with his dear ones who had descended to earth to play their parts in the scenario.

Except of Lord Vishnu there's only one divine entity who had both the most significant connection and contribution to the great epic Jaya. That divine entity is none other than Mahadevi Yogmaya who had incarnated as both Krishn Sehjata and Krishnanuja.

So welcome to witness the great epic Jaya from the eyes of a neutral prospective ( means Mahadevi Yogmaya ) who became the protagonist ( means Yadavi ) later onwards.

Readers, here's the part to give a short build up to the story

First part will be updated soon.

Feel free to ask any question.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positvity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏