PROLOGUE

"Prabhu has indescribable affection for his siblings. How caring he is as an elder brother! How protective he is towards his younger ones! Prabhu is always caring and protective towards each existing being. But this side of care and protectiveness is something different." Mahadevi Yogmaya told being amused with Shri Ram's love towards his brothers.

"How fortunate Shri Laxman is! He got the opportunity to serve Prabhu during his exile. How sacrificial he is! He didn't even think once to renounce the material pleasure and married life. He is an epitome of extreme determination, determination towards his devotion to serve his agraja in each situation." Mahadevi Yogmaya praised Shri Laxman with glittering eyes after witnessing him guarding hut being devoid of sleepiness.

"Shri Bharat will be cherished as a bright name of selfless brotherhood in history till the end of time. His dedication made me awestruck." Mahadevi's eyes were glued to the sight of Shri Bharat holding Shri Ram's foot wear over his head by siding the crown of Ayodhya.

"Really no brothers were like these brothers in any time, and can never be also." Mahadevi stated while paying her respect towards Youngest Sumitra nandan Shri Shatrughn who was assisting Shri Bharat dutifully.

After completing the tasks of incarnation as Shri Ram, Narayan had returned back to his divine abode, Vaikunth. Mahadevi Yogmaya had decided to express her wish of being Narayan's younger sibling in front of him.

"Sarveswar!" Melodious voice of mahadevi Yogmaya indicated about her urging.

"Yes, Mahadevi. From when you started to feel hesitated before me?" Narayan asked in his ever cheerful voice.

"Jagadishwar, the depiction of brotherhood in your incarnation as Shri Ram had become the greatest ecstasy of my existance. Can i.......... Can i have the fortune of being.......... being your younger sibling in your next incarnation?" Narayan was noticing each gesture of Mahadevi Yogmaya keenly. Especially when she was taking pause in between her statement.

"I don't have no to say to my dear ones, to my devotees, and you have both the relations with me, Mahadevi." Laxmipati's words made Yogmaya shed tears of happiness. Happiness of getting yes for her wish, happiness of Narayan's addressing as his dear ones and his devotee to her when she always consider herself as a "Sevika" to him.

Lord Vishnu was smiling gracefully towards his Vishnu Maya.

"So finally i will get a Nanand who will be my sister, my friend and my companion." Mata Laxmi entered into scenario with the same smile as Narayan.

"Looks like this gathering of women power won't be in my favour." Kamal Nayan's this statement made everyone giggle.

So readers, here's the prologue

Put your opinion if you wish.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE🙏