(13) A SMALL TEST

Days were passing so fast in the pleasant scenarios soothing me with solace each day

Days were passing so fast in the pleasant scenarios soothing me with solace each day. Each day is a joyful day for a baby, because babies don't have knowledge of struggles of life. They don't know how to be worried, and that's what exactly makes each day ecstatic for them.

Everything was so fine around me. Stability was serving my land with each kind of happiness.

I had been introduced to many new things of my surrounding like how flowers smelled, how festivals felicitated the flow of life, what was the name of the animals and birds I had around my habitat, what were their preferred life styles, what were bad and good habits, etc.

I had started walking with support of my brothers. My brothers used to spread mattress on ground while making me practice of walking. I was enjoying their effort of making balance along with my pace of walking.

"No! No, Gudiya! Don't try to run. You aren't ready for this," dau tightened his hold on my palm when I tried to fasten my pace.

"Why are you discouraging her, Dau?" Bhratashri has been my supported in my each mischievous move.

"I was just saying the fact, Kanha. She still needs support to walk," the banter proceeded by dau.

"How are you so sure about it? Had you left her hand?" Bhratashri reminded dau that he never had given me a chance to show my capability.

"How could I leave her hand? She may fall down," I expected the exact concern from my dau.

"She won't, Dau. At least give my words a try," bhratashri intended to make dau give me a chance, just for once.

"I just can't," Dau denied.

"She hadn't stumbled while walking along with us like she used to do in initial days of practice, had she? She had maintained a strong hold over her balance, Dau. Trust me," as dau wasn't agreed bhratashri put forward a logical argument.

Dau left my hand, reluctantly. Bhratashri too did the same. I stood at my place making dau smile in relaxation. I took a few steps away making dau concerned again. I looked back at him. He was about to come towards me, but I ran away surprising him to the core.

Bhratashri was clapping for me, but dau was still looking at me in awe. I reached near him again.

"Good job, Gudiya! You had made dau surprised," bhratashri bent down to pat my back.

"You were clapping for her, because she surprised me!" bhratashri's teasing took the dau out of his trance.

"You are so clingy to each of my words, but you didn't consider the fact that Gudiya is able to not only walk but also run by herself," bhratashri blamed dau, sweetly.

I loved bhratashri's smartness, especially in that case.

"Let's take a small test of yours, Gudiya. So, are you ready?" I nodded at bhratashri with a wide smile.

Bhratashri kept pillows on my way. At first I came across one pillow, and I crossed that easily. Then I came across two pillows kept over each other. The height was little difficult to cross, but I crossed that again.

After walking a few more steps I came across three pillows kept over each other. I couldn't cross the height jumping over those pillows. My brothers were looking at me, keenly.

I bent down, and crawled over those pillows crossing those. My brothers clapped for me again.

"I am proud of you, my smart girl!" Dau picked me up in his arms, immediately.

"I am also proud of you. When our capability falls short in front of any challenge we should change our way towards that challenge. I am happy that you have learned the lesson behind this test planned by me," a satisfactory smile came over my face after listening bhratashri.

"Along with you I am proud of myself also, because you are following me in smartness," bhratashri never left a chance to praise him along with me.

I loved our pairing through praising the most, especially from bhratashri's side.

"And I am proud of dau also who let you make me feel proud over myself," bhratashri added the statement later looking at dau whose gaze was sharply focused over his Kanha.

At the end the chain of laughter concluded the story of that day.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏