(8) DESCENDED

"At last peace prevailed

"At last peace prevailed.", it was everyone's thought including me after Kansa's demise. But that proved as wrong as Magadh raj Jarasandh's name started to loom over the peace of Yadavas. Each time he had attacked on Mathura only got defeat as his prize. But despite of that also his revenge resulted due to his son in law's death was burning inside him with the determination to deteriorate the dynasty of Yadavas.

Though Yadavas were victorious over Jarasandh each time still also their peace was getting affected due to his aggression. Jarasandh's determination cum stubbornness didn't slow down a bit even after continuous defeat. So after analysing the seriousness of situation Kanha suggested to leave Mathura for forever.

As expected no one agreed for it at first place. But would it be possible that Yadavesh say something, and Yadavas won't accept!

"If we will continue to reside in Mathura then we won't be able to save our motherland from bloodshed. When our dear ones are troubled by our presence then we should prioritise their protection more than our pleasure of being present with them. It's the same case here. We will always remain connected with our motherland by our hearts. But if you all can bear it's hazardous conditions then surely we don't need to move out from here." After this statement of Kanha no one could utter anything to counter him.

But the question was that where Yadavas will find a land which would be both protective and peaceful for them.

"Kanha, Everyone approved your proposal. But how will we get a new residence for our whole clan?" Dau asked the obvious question as usual.

"So let me present you the answer dau." Saying this Kanha invited Vishwakarma ji to build a magnificent city for Yadavs at sea shore as Samudra Dev (means Sea God) had already gifted a vast land for Yadavas according to Kanha's wish.

After Vishwakarma ji completed his assigned task i got the fortune to contribute in the settlement Yadavas' new city.

"Mahadevi, yadavas are sad due to departure of motherland. You need to make them feel the essence of their motherland in the new city." As usual his order brought the shiver of excitement and ecstasy in me.

"Sure, Gopinath. It's my greatest fortune again that you graced me with this opportunity." I expressed my gratitude by bowing my head before taking my leave.

I fulfilled Prabhu's word, and got the vibes of unchallenged peace in my would be clan as my reward along with Prabhu's serene smile obviously.

In the peaceful environment where everyone was carefree mata Devaki's heart was captured by the memories which were never became corpse for her despite of being past. She was longing to have the primary and pleasant feelings of motherhood. After sensing her sadness i determined that i will wipe that by being her daughter, by being  compensation to the wounds which she bore during these years.

Yes, by my determination you all assumed right it's my time to descend to earth, to womb of mata Rohini. Happiness, excitement would be less to describe my feelings after Prabhu informed me that the time came for me to be his anujaa. I urged him that i want to absorb the essence of his eight incarnations in the base of my existance as Krishnanuja.

Along with that i urged him that he would make me witness the journey of his eighth incarnation means he as being Shri Krishna from his point of view. He assured me about my wish. I did my part by absorbing the essence of his seven incarnations by reminiscing all incidents of those incarnations. At last Prabhu did what he promised, and the raw existance of mine descended to earth, to mata Rohini's womb in form of a mini lightening body.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) How's the narration?

(3) Next part will come with a new turn. So are you excited?

Give response according to your heart and conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏