(9) SIX MONTHS

The infant as a narrator:

Time passes whether quickly or slowly for our mentality it's pace of moments remain same. So obvious fact it is na! But being away from this fact we sense time mostly according to our stimulation towards situations. It's the exact same case going with me. I am waiting for my arrival to this world, to see this world from my mother's womb.

Finally i became able to hear my surroundings as now i am an embryo of six months. When my family knew about my delicate existence that became their delight. My brothers had dedicated their schedule in safeguarding mine and mata's comfort under their care.

Foot steps are coming nearer. It means my brothers are coming to take mata for morning walk. It's the first portion of our schedule. Now i will have the goodness of nature which will nourish my growth in the way it has been continuing from past six months.

Mild warmth of sunlight, slow wind balancing the initiation of solace and the inspiration of solar energy to schedule, pleasant chaos of chirping of birds and two caring companies both sides. All together were giving me the tenderness of bliss today also though it has been happening daily till now.

I enjoy this morning stroll always from it's first day itself and along with me mata also enjoys who used to get engaged in house holds after waking up usually since long. But after her news of conceiving she had a totally different routine in name of me. It's the fact makes feel every baby special with ecstasy before establishing bonds with outer world, and i was enjoying this each time.

Sunlight started to feeling little harsh which i could sense through mata's skin. Now it's time to go back. I heard dau's voice suggesting about out return. I am also eager to return. Because i am excited for breakfast. Became surprised? Let's proceed. You will know about my interest behind breakfast.

Mata is taking rest, so as me. I sensed coming of breakfast through it's smell obviously. The most pleasant smell for ever! In excitement i shook my little grown limbs. Mata caressed her womb to calm me down, and i showed obedience towards her.

"Mata, with slow pace. All these are for you only." Bhrata Krishn caressed her hairs as she sipped one glass of mango juice in one go. Actually it was my excitement which was adding more to her actions like this and by caressing mata's hairs bhrata Krishn was making me to understand indirectly.

"No use, Kanha. Maiya won't hear anyone of us in front of her mango madness. See, how she made us bound to accept her demand of having mango juice only in breakfast till summer is going on." Dau huffed, to which mata gave him a whatever look after finishing another glass of mango juice. Actually that look was also provoked from my side.

"What's wrong in this, Bal? After some days the season of mango will go off na! But you are just scolding me for no reason." Saying this mata started to drink one more glass of mango juice. Dau was about to say something, but bhrata Krishn gestured him not to say anything to provoke mata's tantrum which i assumed from dau's defeated sigh.

I felt content after having once more mango juice after lunch. I was never have interest in main course as i always give priority to refreshments. I used to go mata with my preference who also used to ask always about refreshments since the day i came in her womb.

"Maiya, you reduced some bites in lunch. Don't think that we didn't notice." Dau told while helping mata settling on bed.

"Areee, it's not. I have more bites. You both were feeding me. So you must know the count of the bites i had." I inspired mata for making an innocent face which was responded by two defeated sighs making me giggle internally.

"You told us to reduce the quantity of bites, Mata. Like this you had more counts of bites, but quantity got lessen." Bhrata Krishn told making me rub my nose with my tiny fingers with which mata's hand reach to her belly. That made my brothers to caress her hairs and back.

My plan worked. I did this to distract them from continuing that topic further, and that happened exactly also. You must be smiling over my smartness. Fine then keep smiling. But now i need to be silent. Not to sleep, but to hear my brothers as they started to narrate a story for me so that my mata won't sleep in afternoon, and i won't get the wrong habit of sleeping in daytime from mata.

What a peaceful time! I am just getting engulfed with peaceful vibes. I will share more of my experience with you later.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectations for next?

Give response according to your heart and conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏