Revealed

Trigger warning: self-harm scars mentions

"Where is he?"

"What did you tell him?"

"Why did you shout at 2AM?"

Chan had made it back to the dorm now, it was 3PM and all the other members were worried for Jeongin because they couldn't find him anywhere. After telling everything to his friends they started to ask him questions, overwhelming him.

"Stop please" whimpered the poor boy, crouching to the ground and covering his ears with his hands, eyes tightly shut. Continuously shaking his head no and whimpering.

"Hyung what's wrong?" Felix sat on the floor and tried to hug Chan, but the leader let out a sob and scrambled to get the younger's arms off him, curling into a ball and hiding his face in his hands. Felix got the hint and lowered his arms, with a horrified look on his face. He had made his hyung uncomfortable. The others were still standing though, forming a circle around the two. As soon as the younger dancer realized this, he urged: "Hyungs move, he needs space!"

Hearing the panicked voice of the boy all the other members immediately backed off.

"Hyung what's wrong?" tried again Felix. Chan looked up and saw that the members weren't as close now and he took that chance to run away to his room, quickly locking it and sliding to the floor, mumbling.

"Hyung open the door!" urged Minho.

"No hyung, 'm no hyung, pwease weave Channie 'wone" mumbled quietly the leader between sobs.

"Hyung, we just want to help you, open the door" insisted Hyunjin.

"'s my fault, I sorry pwe-please don' hate Channie" Chan quickly tried to correct his lisp, but no one had noticed it anyways. Except for one member.

"No one hates you Channie, we could never hate you" assured Seungmin worried.

A few gasps could be heard from outside, but Chan couldn't even understand why.

"He insisted we don't call him hyung right now, and if you're gonna judge him for this, go away" replied hastily the vocalist. The others grumbled and left.

"We'll be in the living room Seungmin" told Changbin to the younger.

"Alright" mumbled the vocalist, focusing back to Chan.

"Hey Channie, what's wrong?" asked sweetly Seungmin to the older, who was still mumbling incomplete words to himself.

"Do you want to let me in?"

Chan sniffled and stood up to let the younger in. The first thing the vocalist noticed was a strange object on the floor, but didn't pay much attention to it and looked at the leader, biting the cuff of his sleeve to calm himself down.

"Channie bad" mumbled the older, burying his face into his hands.

"And why should you be bad now Channie?" asked Seungmin with a hum.

"Channie bad weadew made Innie wun away" explained Chan, slipping without realizing.

"Is my Channie small?" The boy just sniffed and nodded.

"Aww, it's fine, come here kangaroo" smiled Seungmin engulfing Chan in a giant hug. That was all the little wanted, some reassurance, someone telling him that he could fix the mess he created.

"How long?" whispered Seungmin, still holding tight the mentally younger boy, who was slowly calming down.

"How long what?" asked the leader, slowly going back to his adult headspace.

"You know what I'm talking about. How long have you been a little for?" sighed softly the younger.

"Promise you won't tell anyone" begged Chan, just now realizing he slipped in front of his friend and that the younger could potentially tell everyone. The rational part of him was telling him that Seungmin was a trustworthy person that wouldn't just give a friend's secret away that easily. Another part of him, the scared and defensive part, was panicking and imagining the worst scenarios, which always ended in the group leaving him and continuing their career without their leader, doing just fine.

"Of course hyung. I won't tell anyone, and if you want I won't even interfere in this and just pretend I saw nothing. I'm just glad you found a safe coping method" reassured Seungmin.

"What do you mean with 'safe coping method'? I haven't done anything else" defended himself the leader, but the vocalist raised an eyebrow.

"Don't think we didn't notice the scars on the wrists Channie, we just didn't want to overwhelm you" smiled sadly the younger, sighing softly.

Chan widened his eyes, about to cry again.

"We also noticed that the scars were old, and that's another reason why we didn't speak up" hurried to add Seungmin noticing the distraught expression on the leader's face.

"You- You don't think any less of me, r-right?" stuttered the older.

"Of course not Channie, we are so proud of you and we will always love you and we will always be by your side" assured the vocalist.

"Oky" mumbled Chan, slowly slipping back into his headspace. Seeing the innocent sparkle in the little's eyes Seungmin cooed.

"Is someone feeling small?" asked Seungmin smiling. Chan only nodded in reply.

"Wan' paci" mumbled the little. The vocalist went to retrieve the item from the floor where he had seen it earlier.

"Hold on a second, I'm just gonna wash it under water, it's dirty since it was on the floor" explained Seungmin. Chan whined. Why was his friend taking his precious paci away?

"Shh, it's fine, I'll be back in a second" promised the vocalist before exiting the room and softly closing the door behind him.

Author's note

👀 ohh la la! Secret revealed ~
For who wasn't expecting this to happen, I promise I didn't either. I just went with the first idea that came to my mind. Which means I have to change almost all the storyline now. lol no chapter next week :/ (also i know i usually update on sundays but i feel like ppl will forget me if i take too long to update so yeah)

See you all in the next one!
Nabi