Having fun

The little was indeed there, jumping on the older's bed. Giggling he greeted his caregiver.

"Hewo!" smiled the little, stopping bouncing on the bed.

"Did he cause trouble?" asked BamBam to Jackson, who just laughed and shrugged.

"He didn't, he's just really energetic" answered the Chinese boy.

"You're never that energetic with me Channie, what magic power does Jackson have?" laughed the Thai boy.

"Daddy chu come jump wif me?" asked Chan tilting his head to the side.

"No baby, daddy is too old for that" smiled fondly the caregiver.

"Oky" nodded the little, getting off the bed.

"Nuh wan hab fun if daddy nuh hab fun" explained the younger taking the older's hand, making both BamBam and Jackson coo.

"Wes go eat cookie now" decided Chan.

"The cookies are still in the oven baby, why don't we do something fun in the meantime?" suggested BamBam. Chan stood in silence for a moment.

"Hyungie?" called the little.

"Yes Channie?"

"Chu hewp me an daddy buiwd fowt?" asked the youngest.

"Of course, let me get a big blanket" answered Jackson getting up from his bed. Grabbing the item from his closet he followed the little to the living room.

BamBam went to the others' rooms one by one, asking the boys to help them. Since he didn't know whether his friend had told his group mates about his littlespace, he told them to not worry if Chan was acting like a child and that it was his way to cope with stress. The boys agreed and in no time the fort was ready.

"Daddy?" called Chan getting in the fort.

"Yes?" BamBam followed his baby in the blanket fort and picked him up making him sit on his laps.

"When awe cookies weady?"

"Gyeommie hyung is taking them out of the oven now" promised the caregiver.

"Does a certain baby want some cookies?" asked Yugyeom entering the fort with a plate full of cookies.

"Cookie!" cheered the little, looking at the plate with sparkly eyes.

"Oh no, you are waaay too small for this big, boring, adults plate. Let's get a cuter plate for this baby!" Yugyeom said, showing the youngest the fish printed plate he and BamBam got at the mall.

"Fishy" mumbled Chan touching the plastic plate.

Chuckling, BamBam grabbed a cookie and placed it in the kids plate, handing it to his friend and reminding him to be careful.

"Let's watch some TV" suggested Jackson, opening Netflix.

"What would you like to watch baby?" asked Yugyeom.

Chan looked at the TV screen cluelessly. Tilting his head he looked at the older, an innocent look in his eyes.

"I think he slipped younger" noticed BamBam.