Cookies and unexpected slips

When Chan entered the dorm, Seungmin was sleeping on the couch, their M/Vs were playing on the TV screen and the others were making cookies.

"Can I help you?" asked Chan with widened eyes, already slipping again at the thought of baking with his friends.

Luckily he didn't slip young enough for his words to have lisps, however he couldn't help but using a slightly childish tone, but that went unnoticed by the others.

"Sure! C'mere mate" smiled Felix, making some space for the leader to stand next to him.

As Chan was shaping the first cookie, Seungmin woke up and started crying, horrified at the sight of the others making cookies without him.

"What happened?" asked Chan, who wasn't aware of the promise his friend made to the little. He sounded like a scared child, but the others didn't pay attention to that, instead trying to understand why the vocalist was crying.

"You- You nuh wait puppy! You- You said after video we- we make cookies but you make without me" sobbed the little.

Chan felt bad as he continued shaping his cookies, but didn't say anything. Having a little in the same room made it extra difficult for the oldest to not slip completely.

Felix managed the situation, and while the vocalist had fun shaping cookies, Chan placed a tray of cookies in the oven, setting a timer so he'd know when they were ready. Luckily this responsibility pulled him out of his headspace in a gentle way, as the oldest knew he had to be careful to not touch the oven as it was hot and he could burn himself.

While the maknae line was building a pillow fort in the living room, Chan enjoyed the smell of warm cookies coming from the oven. He wondered how nice it would be to bake while little with his caregiver helping him.

The hyung line except for Chan went to check on the others, while the leader arranged the cookies on a plate, choosing a kids plate for Seungmin. Oh, how nice would it be to have a plate like that, thought the boy admiring the small fish print on the item.

Just then, Hyunjin barged into the kitchen.

"You might not want to go in the living room" said the dancer.

Chan instantly worried. "Is someone hurt?"

"No but... the maknae line may have used your quilt to build a fort" explained the younger. Chan sighed in relief. No one got hurt, that was all that mattered for him.

Taking the cookies to the living room Chan sighed. He would have to clean up later. But then he thought about making a pillow fort with BamBam and playing in there, and thinking about it made him almost slip, smiling widely. Luckily for him, he was able to pull himself out of his headspace quickly, though it costed him a headache.

Calling Seungmin, he handed him his cookies and they all entered the pillow fort. It's really cozy in here, observed the leader. He was confident he could stay big, wanting to spend some time with his dongsaengs, but his confidence was destroyed when Seungmin suggested to watch Miraculous and the others agreed.

Miraculous was Chan's absolute favourite TV show, he always watched it with BamBam when it was rainy outside and the two couldn't go to the park. He loved all the superheroes, finding Marinette super funny and clumsy and Ladybug so powerful and beautiful. Chan would often ask his friend how could Ladybug and Marinette be the same person when they had two completely different personalities, to which the older would answer that he was the same, absolutely adorable when small but mature and confident when big, making the little blush and giggle.

Chan blushed a bit, wanting absolutely nothing but to watch the show with his caregiver again and being showered with praises. Unluckily, he had to he the mature one now, Seungmin's giggles were filling the fort and his friends were watching him in absolute awe. It's not fair, thought the leader, that for the first time felt the desire to tell the others, so he could be babied from them too. On the other side, telling them would probably make them baby him all the time, something that the older didn't want. He wanted them to think of him as a powerful leader, not as a baby. BamBam is the only one that can know, thought bitterly Chan as he claimed he was going to make some ramen for the others. As soon as the noodles were done, the leader left them in a pot on the center of the dining table, deciding that the others were old enough to decide what toppings to put on the ramen.

Entering his room, the oldest sighed deeply. Grabbing a big blanket from his closet since the fort in the living room would probably stay there some more days, he collected his paci from his well-hidden littlegear box and covered himself fully with the blanket so no one would see him sucking on his comfort item. He loved all of his members deeply, but sometimes he wished to be alone again so he wouldn't have to hide from anyone.

874 WORDS

💝 @SilverWolf_15 thank you so much for loving my books

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I feel like no one reads my announcements... makes me sad ngl :( also, I completely forgot to publish today so here's your weekly dose of motivation lol

also i didn't proofread so hope it's ok