INFO (please read)

Alright, first of all let me thank you again for reading my book Bities. This is the sequel BUT it will be mainly concentrated on one of Stray Kids' member just like Bities was mainly about Seungmin and then Jeongin. Some events will take place before their debut and in this story there will be some events that will be different from what happened in real life.

1. There won't be any survival show to create the group. JYP recruited a small group of boys that had a lot of potential and entrusted it to Chan, who will manage their training and take care of them until they are ready to debut.

2. JYP will be the group's manager/boss.

3. Predebut Chan will have his own room in the agency building. He also will have a studio and a practice room all for him while the other members will go home every evening until debut.

4. This is just a info: Woojin and GOT7 will be mentioned and (some) will have an important role. In this story they will leave at some point, just like in real life (ㅠㅠ) but at the beginning of the story they will appear.

Please do not:

-  put this book in a reading list with a sexual/nsfw name (example: stray kids smuts/kpop smuts)

- put this book in the same reading list as smuts/nsfw stories

- write hate/nsfw comments in this book

!If you ignore these rules and do one of these things you will be blocked and your comments (hate ones as well as every other comment you wrote in any of my books) will be deleted!

!Littlespace is completely sfw!

I won't update this regularly because of school but I promise I will keep this going for as long as possible. Please show this book some love and remember that English is not my first language so I might make some mistakes. Thank you <333