Heartbroken

With the help of his caregiver and his friends, Chan had started to love himself a bit more during the last few months. He had started to accept Seungmin without feeling bad, even caring for him without slipping because he knew that in the evening it would be his turn to be small and carefree. But as soon as the boys got a week off for the Christmas holidays, everything went south.

The first day off they had, Seungmin visited Chan's studio, explaining why he couldn't go to his parents' house again and begging him to stay at the dorm with him. Chan immediately accepted to stay back, understanding his friend's situation. The leader phoned to Felix and the other Aussie agreed to stay too, both of them completely forgetting about the maknae. The two Australian friends had promised to Jeongin that after three days they would go to Busan to spend the remaining days off with him. That way, the youngest could spend time with both his family and his friends. But when after three days the maknae didn't hear anything from his two hyungs, he got worried and called the leader.

When he read Jeongin's name on the caller ID, Chan suddenly remembered the promise he had made to the younger and froze. Immediately picking up the older tried to fix the situation, but Jeongin wasn't willing to listen to any of it, instead showing how hurt he was by not pronouncing the leader's name. Chan was heartbroken, he had badly messed up but didn't know how to fix that. So, he ran to the person that always helped him, his best friend.

"Daddy!" cried the leader slipping in his littlespace, barging in GOT7's dorm and plopping on the floor in front of the door, not caring about closing it. Jackson ran to him.

"Chan, what happened?" asked the Chinese boy crouching in front of him.

The little just let out more and more cries, making Mark get out of his room to check what was happening.

"Ah Mark, could you please get BamBam for Chan?" pleaded Jackson, who was still trying to comfort the younger.

"Sure..." a bit worried, Mark did as he was told, and after less than a minute Chan's caregiver was by his side.

"Ducky please talk to me" pleaded BamBam when after five minutes the boy was still sobbing. The others were in their room, feeling bad for the younger as they could still hear his cries despite the closed doors.

"Hang on there for a second baby, daddy will get something for you" BamBam tried to leave to get another member of his group to help him, but Chan didn't let him, desperately clutching on his shirt crying harder.

"Oh, baby..." whispered BamBam, wondering what happened to Chan to make him feel so bad.

"Don't worry, you can come with me" picking up the younger, he walked towards Jackson's room.

"Can you help me?" asked the Thai boy once Jackson opened the door.

"Sure, what do you need?"

"Warm up some milk in this" instructed BamBam handing a baby bottle to his friend.

Taking the item, Jackson glanced at the boy in BamBam's arms, as if he was asking if the milk was for him. The Thai boy nodded and looked at Chan too. The little was dozing off already, tired from all the emotions he was experiencing. Some minutes later, Jackson returned with the warm bottle, earning a grateful smile and a thank you from his bandmate.

"Baby?" whispered BamBam, unsure if the boy was still awake.

"Daddy has some warm milk for you small one, do you think you can drink it for daddy?" continued sweetly the caregiver, keeping his voice low and comforting despite the worry that the little could be dehydrated from all the crying. Chan slowly opened his eyes, whining.

"Is someone feeling really small, hm? Daddy has a bottle for you" As soon as Chan laid his eyes on the bottle that his caregiver was showing him, the little made grabby hands towards it, making the older chuckle.

"Why so impatient small one?" smiled the caregiver, but decided to not further tease the younger. Sitting on the couch he placed his friend on his laps and made him rest his head on his chest. Lifting the bottle teat to the little's lips, BamBam waited for Chan to accept it, which he eventually did. The little took his time, enjoying his drink, and the older took this chance to observe him. His eyes were red and swollen from all the crying, and judging by how slowly the boy was drinking, BamBam assumed that his throat hurted too.

"What got you so worked up honey?" whispered the caregiver, looking at Chan. Not really expecting an answer, BamBam was surprised to hear the younger talk.

"Innie mad" answered the little with a hoarse voice.

"And why is that baby?" further inquired the older.

"Me an Wixxie fowgot him" pouted the leader, tears slowly coming back at the memory.

"Shh small one" BamBam swayed them both from side to side to calm him down.

"It's ok, you didn't mean to forget, right?" The younger nodded.

"Then Innie will understand you, I'm sure of it" promised BamBam, holding his best friend as he dozed off again.

865 WORDS

 AUTHOR'S NOTE

I have no ispiration lol 

also i wanted to start a resin business but i'm scared no one will care or buy anything... :( 

This is imo the best chapter I wrote so far :>

oki bye