Chapter 3 Arc 5

Seraphiel's maniacal laughter echoed as she proclaimed, "It's time, It's time!!" Her darkened eyes glowed with anticipation as she addressed her followers. "Now, my dear believers," she declared, locking eyes with the peasants below, "It's time to prepare my ascension. But first, we must purify the world for the greater good." A wicked grin adorned her face as chaos unfolded, with her followers attacking smaller tribes.

Screams echoed through the air as tribesmen valiantly attempted to defend their territory. However, their efforts were in vain, and the tribe fell into the merciless hands of Seraphiel. The once-thriving community now succumbed to chaos and despair.

As the chaos unfolded, Seraphiel reveled in the destruction she orchestrated. She walked through the fallen village with a malevolent grin, her dark eyes reflecting the devastation around her. The corrupted light she emitted cast an eerie glow on the desolation.

The surviving members of the tribe were rounded up, their faces filled with fear and despair. Seraphiel raised her hand, commanding silence. "Witness the cleansing of impurity!" she declared, her voice echoing through the ruins.

With a flick of her wrist, Seraphiel summoned dark energies, causing the very ground to tremble. Unholy flames engulfed the village, purging it in an inferno that seemed to dance to her malevolent delight.

In the midst of the destruction, a few brave souls managed to escape, their spirits determined to find a way to resist the impending darkness that Seraphiel sought to unleash upon the world.

As the survivors fled, they carried with them the tales of Seraphiel's ruthlessness and the impending threat she posed. News of the fallen tribe spread like wildfire, reaching the ears of neighboring tribes in the Abyssal Realm. Fear and uncertainty began to grip the hearts of those who heard the grim accounts.

Chaos soon spread across the Abyssal Realm, and Lucius and Zephyrion exchanged a knowing look. "It's starting," they thought grimly, realizing the severity of the situation. Meanwhile, in the Human Realm, Ji-hoon took swift action, preparing his people. Citizens gathered supplies and items, readying themselves to seek refuge in the bunker as the ominous threat loomed closer.

As Seraphiel set her sights on the Siren Tribe, her malicious forces overpowered the smaller tribes along the way. When she reached Sylvana's home, a fierce confrontation erupted. Sylvana, fueled by anger and grief, confronted Seraphiel for desecrating her sacred tribe.

In the midst of the chaotic clash, Sylvana's voice rose above the tumult. "You dare defile the sacred grounds of my tribe, Seraphiel! Your lust for power blinds you to the harmony we strive to maintain!"

Seraphiel, her laughter echoing darkly, responded, "Harmony? Your feeble traditions hinder progress! I will reshape this realm for the greater good, without your pitiful tribe's filth!"

Their words were drowned out by the clash of their powers. Sylvana, wielding the ancient melodies of the Siren Tribe, fought with grace and determination. Seraphiel, corrupted and ruthless, unleashed dark energies that sought to consume everything in their path.

As the battle raged on, the very fabric of the Abyssal Realm trembled under the strain of their conflict.

During the intense fight, Seraphiel landed a fatal blow on Sylvana. The Queen of the Abyss staggered backward, gasping for breath as she felt the weight of the attack.

Sylvana, weakened and gasping for breath, lay on the ground after Seraphiel's ruthless attack. Seraphiel, grinning in sadistic triumph, prepared to deliver the final blow and cast Sylvana into eternal slumber to "purify" her.

However, before Seraphiel could carry out her dark intent, Eldrothok swiftly intervened. With a powerful blow, he landed an attack on Seraphiel, forcing her to jump back, momentarily disrupted.

Eldrothok's arrival shifted the momentum of the battle, his presence a beacon of resistance against Seraphiel's oppressive darkness. "You won't harm her any further!" he declared, his voice cutting through the chaos.

Seraphiel, unfazed, taunted, "Foolish beings, your futile attempts only delay the inevitable. This realm will be reshaped, with or without your resistance."

Before Eldrothok could launch another attack, Seraphiel vanished in the blink of an eye, leaving behind a bewildered and frustrated Eldrothok. The sudden disappearance added an air of mystique to the ongoing chaos, leaving both Sylvana and Eldrothok uncertain about Seraphiel's next move.

In the wake of Seraphiel's sudden disappearance, Sylvana struggled to rise, her body aching from the relentless battle. Eldrothok, though visibly frustrated, extended a helping hand to Sylvana, concern etched across his features. As they caught their breath, whispers of Seraphiel's ominous plans circulated among the remaining tribes, heightening the tension in the Abyssal Realm.

In the Human Realm, Ji-hoon's preparations reached a fever pitch. Citizens huddled in the bunker, their anxiety palpable. The news of the escalating conflict in the Abyssal Realm only added to the general unease. Ji-hoon, Min-ji, and Lisa convened to discuss the situation and strategize ways to protect their people from the impending threat. Eunwoo went to his Dad, exclaiming, "Dad!" as Ji-hoon looked at him. "Papa, is Mother alright?" Eunwoo asked in worry, and Min-ji laid a hand on his shoulder. "Your mother is fine; she is strong, after all." Ji-hoon and Min-ji comforted their son.

Back in the Abyssal Realm, the atmosphere was charged with uncertainty. The surviving tribes faced a daunting challenge: how to confront a corrupted force that sought to reshape their world. Lucius and Zephyrion, observing the unfolding chaos, felt the weight of their responsibilities as deities. The fate of the realms hung in the balance, and the struggle against Seraphiel's influence had only just begun.