X

Your POV:

As soon as Hermoine came back we went to the library. 'Hermoine I think we read it in that book a few weeks ago.' I said to her. Hermoine's eyes lit up, remembering in what book it stood. 'Y/N an I read this a few weeks ago for a bit of light reading.' She said laying a thick book with a thump on the table. 

'Light reading?!' Ron said gaping. 'Ron close your mouth, you'll catch fly's.' I joked while Hermoine rolled her eyes. 'Here it is.' She said pointing to a small block of text, written in a cursive handwriting. 

'Nicolas Flamel, the archeomalist (Don't know if you write it like that tbh), is the maker of the Philosopher's stone, the only one in excistence at the moment. Last year he celebrated his 665th birthday.' Hermoine read. 

'That's what Fluffy's hiding, that's what Snape wants, The Philosopher's stone!' Harry whisper-yelled. 

We sneaked out of the castle. It was already past curfew. After dinner we waited until everyone had gone to sleep and now we were walking to Hagrids hut. I knocked on the door. Hagrid opend the door, saw us and wanted to close the door again.

 'No visitors at this hour.' He said. 'We know about the Philospher's stone!'All four of us yelled in unison. 'Oh, well, come inside, quickly, before anyone sees ya'll.' Hagrid said, reopening the door.

 We sat around the table. 'So you think Snape is trying to steal the stone?' Hagrid asked after Harry explained. 'Yes"Ron said. 'Nonsense, Snape is a teacher from Hogwarts, he's just like the other teachers protecting the stone.' Hagrid said while making us tea. I gasped. 'So there are other things protecting the stone, like enthantments and spells.' I said.

 'Yeah, I think those are useless, cause know one knows how to get past Fluffy, accept for me and Dumbledore.' Hagrid said proudly. We knew the conversation ended there.

 A weird sound came out of the cauldron. Hagrid grabs some sort of egg out of the cauldron. 'Hagrid what is that?' Harry asked looking at the egg. 'I know what that is!' Ron exclaimed. 'But Hagrid, how did you get one?' He asked. 'Won it of an stranger in the pub yesterday, seemed glad to be rid of it.' Suddenly cracks started to form in the egg shell. Not long after the shell exploded getting slime and pieces shell everywhere. 

A little dragon stood in the center of the table. 'That's a Norwegian Ridgeback!' Ron said. 'My brother Charlie works with them in Romania.' He continued. 'Look, he knows who his mummy is.' Hagrid said almost crying of happiness. 'Hello Norbert.' hagrid cooed. 'Norbert?' Hermoine questioned. 'Well, he's got to have a name, hasn't he?' Hagrid said.

 Hagrid looked at a figure standing by the window. 'Who's that?' He asked. We all looked at the window to see a boy with a pale face and platinum coloured hair. 'Malfoy' Harry said full venom as Draco started to run to the castle. 'Oh no.' Hagrid said in a small voice. 

The four of us walked back to the castle. Suddenly Mcgonagall stood infront of us. 'Good evening.' She said in a stern voice. Behind her stood a smirking Malfoy. 

'Nothing, and I mean nothing gives you'll the right to walk around the castle after hours, so 50 points from you five and you'll be serving detntion with Hagrid later tonight.' She said.

 'I'm sorry professor, perhaps I heard you wrong, but did you say five of us?' Malfoy said stepping forward. 'No, you too, were out of bed mister Malfoy, so you will also be serving detention with you schoolmates.' She said.

 After that she spoke straight to me. 'Miss L/N, I expected better from you. You know as a fifth year you shouldn't walk around the corridors after curfew, I'll talk with professor Flitwick about further punishment.' She said. I looked at the ground. I was probably going to get expelled.