XIV

Your POV:

Quidditch. The only thing on my mind at the moment. Next week was Slytherin against Gryffindor. Ravenclaws first game would be in a month againt Hufflepuff. I held my Quidditch notebook in my hand while eating some pie. I had worked on a few plays. With tryouts I had found my new Keeper. Roger had left school last year so I needed a new Keeper. That had become Silas Montogray. A fourth year. He was pretty quick but needed to work on his aim.

 Next to me sat someone down. Probably Emily. I looked at my plate for a quick second to see where my pie had gone. 'Nice notes you got there.' The voice next to me said. 'Thanks.' I said before searching for a new piece of pie. Realisation hit me.

 I snapped my notebook shut. 'Oliver, we made a deal. No peaking in the notebooks from the other.' I said looking at the boy next to me. He laughed. 'I'll get you back.' I mumbled, finally finding the rest of the pie on the table.

 'You're cheering for me next week right?' Oliver asked me. 'No Woody, I'm going to cheer for the boy who called me a Mudblood, ofcourse I'm going to cheer for you dummy.' I said rolling my eyes. 'Good.' He said before grabbing something to eat. 'Have you see Elly by the way, she hasn't ask me for any help the past weeks.' He asked.

 'Elly has found a best friend, Oh look there they are.' I said while pointing at the door. Luna came strolling in with Elly beside her. Luna caught my eye and I waved her over. She and Elly approached us. 

'Oliver meet Luna, Luna meet Oliver.' I said. 'Nice to meet you Luna.' Oliver said whith a smile, seeing his little sister so happy with her friend. 'Same, Elly and Y/N told me lots about you.' She said. Oliver raised his eyebrows. 'Really.' He said looking at me. Elly rolled her eyes at her brother. 'Let's go eat something Luna, bye Y/N/N an bother.' Elly said. 'I'm not a bother!' Oliver exclaimed. 'You just proved my point.' She said before wheeling away.

 'It makes sense she's in Ravenclaw, cause you just got told.' I said before digging in my pie. 'Do you have any new players?' Oliver asked. 'New Keeper cause Roger left his name is Silas Montogray.' I said. 'Oh, that kid with the terrible aim.' He concluded. I scoffed. 'As if your team is any better.' 'I have the youngest Seeker in the century.' He said. 'I'am a better Captain.' I shot back.

 Todd came walking by. He looked at us for a second. 'Yup, not today.' He said before walking to Emily who sat a bit closer to the door. 'They're bickering again?' Emily questioned as Todd sat infront of her. 'Three guesses.' He said. 'Quidditch.' Emily responded. Todd nodded before the both of the burst out laughing.

 Oliver and I turned our heads to our friends, scowled at them and started bickering about Quidditch again. This only made Emily and Todd laugh harder. I rolled my eyes at them before munching on my last piece of pie. 'We don't have classes today so what are you going to do?' I asked Oliver. 'Probably play some Quidditch. Wanna join me?' He asked. 'You didn't have to ask.' I responded with a smile. 

A blue blur and a red blur zoomed through the air. The red blur zoomed around the goalposts while the blue blur speeded towards them. Harry looked in amazement as Oliver blocked a Quaffle that I had trown. 

I noticed the small figure of Harry standing and waved over Oliver. 'Hey Harry.' I greeted. A sweaty Gryffindor landed next to me. 'Hello youngest Seeker of the century.' Oliver greeted his teammate. 'What are you doing here?' Oliver asked. 'Woody, use your eyes, he's holding a broom. What do you think?' I asked him. 

Oliver scratched the back of his head. 'Yeah, I'm not a Ravenclaw remember.' He retorted. 'That's one of the most stupid excuses I've ever heard.' I said to him. Harry stiffled a laugh. 'Well let's play Quidditch.' Oliver said, trying to escape the situation.