Chapter 12: The hairpin's master

Time flew fast, and in no time a month had passed.

  In front of a clear pond stood a young man. He was wearing a red fitted robe. His face looked bored, and his black eyes were dull.

  He stared at the pond in deep thought, and frowned.

  "Really, you're not so miserable,are you?" Another young man appeared, and was currently standing behind the man in red.

  He was wearing white robes, and his untied bluish black hair swayed with the wind. The man in red turned around, and a smile appeared on his face.

"Wei Ying, it's so good to see you!" Sima Yan said with a big happy smile.

  "Say, how good are you?"

"I've changed. Right now, I have a problem, but I'm sure I can find my answer in the secret realm," Sima Yan said as he turned back to look at the clear pond.

  During the one month duration, Wei Ying practiced his ghost cultivation, and he's the most powerful, and the last ghost cultivator in Jinxing continent.

  He locked himself up, and wouldn't come out. When he heard about the secret realm, his intuition told him that, there was something more important than anything there.

  Anyone who isn't from the pure bloodline of demons will not be able to touch it. If he does, it will backfire, and even a cultivator at Divine spirit realm will die.

  He'd read in one ancient book he accidentally came across. It said that a hairpin was left by a mysterious fox demon that wiped out the Ghost clan, and did so many uncountable bad things.

  He knew that was the work of the original owner of the body. What an idiot?!

  He searched his memory.... only to find out that the mysterious fox demon was him. He had hidden the hairpin in the demon spirit realm he created.

  He was quite unusual being a freaking demon. He was in the verge of becoming a demon god. Until....some god-damned thing altered his mind.

  He was born to be a freaking demon. To wreck havoc on the world. What was more exciting?

  For two centuries, he made all mortals keep fear lingering around them. There was chaos.

  But, only one man was behind all this..... Yu Tianyao. He was going to rewrite history.