Chapter 8: I'm a Ghost cultivator

"What?!" Sima Yan asked with shining eyes.

  "My name was Wei Ying, but I know go by my name.....Yu Tianyao."

  "So what exactly are you?" Sima Yan asked curiously.

  "I'm a demon," Wei Ying said calmly.

"Exactly," Sima Yan said. "You're just trying to scare me off.....again. Not buying."

  "Then you should believe me when I tell you that I'm a Ghost cultivator."

  "No. I believe you. But I thought Ghost cultivators feed on humans. Why didn't you eat me?"

  "I didn't....that didn't mean I wouldn't. Besides you should be extra careful. I can eat you too."

  "It's not like you wouldn't?"

"Chill...I don't eat humans. I'm not that thick skinned."

  "So...how do you practice your Ghost cultivation?"

  "I feed on other ghosts. Naturally, their power is more than that of humans, and their physique is actually Heavenly Yin body."

  "So...how powerful are you?"

"I'm already a soul breaker ghost cultivator."

  "How powerful is that?"

"Not that powerful. But, I must say it's kinda powerful. I have two levels to go, and then I'll become the most powerful ghost cultivator."

  "Though I don't practice ghost cultivation. I really am not impressed."

"Doesn't matter. I can kill an Emperor realm cultivator with a snap of my fingers. No doubt."

"Yeah. Though I'm just in the early stage Binding realm, I'll surely be able to pass you."

  "That won't happen," he said with a slight smile.

"You're too full of yourself. I have a strong will power. I'm not gonna fall behind..." When he looked up he didn't see Wei Ying.

  "Hurry up. I don't have time for all this chitchat," he said coldly as he walked.

  Sima Yan suppressed the urge to roll his eyes.

  "So, you seem to have a tragic past," Sima Yan said with a sweet smile.

  "I didn't expect you to ever realize it," Wei Ying said as he glanced at Sima Yan lightly.

  "Say..... Are you really gonna be indifferent to me every single day?" Sima Yan asked with a sullen expression and expectant eyes.

  "I'm a ghost cultivator. I don't have feelings," Wei Ying answered lightly.

  "Well then, I'm sure your cold mind will melt soon," Sima Yan said acting a little cute.

  Wei Ying snorted coldly, and said with a little disdain, "Sima Yan, you're too big to act cute."

  With that he walked away leaving Sima Yan speechless.

  "Hey, wait for me," he ran to Wei Ying's side with a smile.

   A low growl could be heard behind them, and as they looked around they saw a Harbinger of Winter.

  It growled at them, and suddenly attacked. Wei Ying stepped in front of Sima Yan.

  His figure flickered, and in no time he was standing behind the Harbinger with an evil smile.

  He rushed to the harbinger and went under it. Meanwhile, another harbinger had appeared, and was currently fighting with Sima Yan.

  He felt a sudden wave of anger in his heart, and released the black aura that made the harbinger turn into smoke.

  He turned to the other harbinger fighting with Sima Yan, and appeared in front of it.

  He strangled the harbinger to death with an evil smirk on his gorgeous face.

   Sima Yan suddenly hugged Wei Ying from behind, and kept muttering to himself.

  After about an hour later Sima Yan didn't say a word again, but he still hugged Wei Ying tightly.