Chapter 13: Yu Tianyao's space

The next day, Sima Yan and Wei Ying walked side by side to where a crowd of monks were.

  "The secret realm will soon be opening. It was said to be created by a demon," a young man said to his friend as they watched a thick ray of blue light form a vortex in front of them.

  The monks all rushed into the vortex. After Sima Yan and Wei Ying entered, the vortex closed.

  Wei Ying landed on a pile of hay, and an extremely ferocious beast glared at him.

  He smiled at the beast, and the beast seemed to recognize him as his master.

  The beast bowed in respect, and used its claws to dig an area. Wei Ying got up, and walked to the area.

It was emitting a faint golden light. Wei Ying thought of something, and he suddenly dropped his blood into the pit.

  The golden light shone brighter illuminating the whole place. The golden light was mixed with wisps of red light.

When it finally stopped, Wei Ying looked around only to see that he was no longer in some warehouse, but he was in a palace.

  The palace looked like it was carved out of pure jade. It emitted an aura of purity, but if one wasn't cautious they wouldn't notice the darkness.

  The beast by his side trotted forward, and Wei Ying followed it. It stopped when they reached a place that looked like a throne room.

  There was a large chair made from jade, and an orb emitting a faint light sat on a stand beside the throne.

  Wei Ying subconsciously went over, and touched it. His delicate fingers rubbed the orb elegantly.

  Everything here.......he had a sense of familiarity with. He turned around, and walked down a hallway.

  At the end of the hallway was a box sitting quietly on a buffet. He went over only to see that a hairpin was placed in it.

  The hairpin was a mix of jade, kyanite, and azurite. At the end of the hairpin was a jade pendant that looked very beautiful.

  It was green in color and emitted an aura of freshness. His legs suddenly felt weak, and he fainted.

When he woke up, he had new memories. This was Yu Tianyao's space. He created this space to hide his hairpin.

   This was his palace. He had been collecting for years, and finally he carved his own palace out of plain jade.

  His extravaganza was different, and his taste was weird. There wasn't anything good in the palace except jade....jade?.....jade!

He made a contract with the demons, and he continued his life as a demon. Wreaking havoc, and Chaos at his wake.

  Although he was indescribably beautiful, he was the most poisonous. There will definitely be an uproar if he appears in Jinxing continent.

  Jinxing realm get ready for chaos!!!!