Chapter 15: Distinguished Cultivators

Sima Yan jumped, and stood in midair. He pointed his long slender sword emitting a faint blue light at the dean.

"It's time to settle old scores!" He grinned like an idiot, and launched himself at the dean.

  Their fight was hectic, and it was quite a surprise that the dean could hold on when he was still in Sublime spirit realm.

Yu Tianyao glanced at the petrified students who had realized there was a barrier that prevented them from running away.

The proprietor, and other powerful elders from powerful sects entered through the barrier. The most amazing thing was that they couldn't come out.

They looked up to see the Mysterious fox demon whom they were sure was dead.

"How?" They asked themselves.

Suddenly, a gold light emitted from Yu Tianyao's body. He looked like a god.

  "Distinguished Cultivators," he called. His melodic voice carried a trace of evil. "It has been far too long," his voice deepened. "I promised my return will be very memorable."

  The light on his body suddenly went out, and everywhere became extremely dark.

  His white hair fluttered in the wind. "Look upon me with wonder. For I will be the last thing any of you set your disgusting pair of eyes on."

  His face showed a slight sign of anger, and hatred. "Go to HELL!!!"

   He launched fire bolts, and numerous lightning bolts. His ruthless side was shown to the world. This time, not even a sun fly couldn't escape.

  The elders from different sects protected themselves, but they had to pay a huge price.

  The fight between Sima Yan and the Dean of the academy didn't stop, regardless of their surroundings, they charged at each other like bulls.

  Sima Yan had anticipated that Yu Tianyao would wreak havoc, and he did..

He wiped out every single one of them. He stood in the now empty barrier. Sima Yan had been poisoned by the dean...since sometime ago.

   The effect of the poison took place, and Sima Yan fell into a coma. When You Tianyao saw him, he frowned.

  What was this anyway?