Chapter 4: Ten years

Two years later.....

"Any clue?" Black Shadow asked Julius.

  "No. It's like he disappeared," Julius replied casually.

  "Alert all other countries. He must be somewhere. I know he can't just die."

"Actually, the military is on his tail."

  "Why?!"

  "He captured and killed the governor's son. He went to another country, and killed the president's daughter. That's the last news about him."

  "When did that happen?"

  "Six months ago."

  "Is he going on a killing spree, or what?"

  "In my opinion, the people he kills are bad."

  "How?!"

  "You know, corrupt officers."

  "Oh."

  "He also engages in mass murder. But, it seems his hands are always off these things."

  "What do you mean?"

  "He made a promise to me that he'd never engage in mass murder."

  "I don't see why he can't break that promise. He's sly."

  "I know. He once said, leaving this place is child's play. If I go no one can stop me."

"Then I'm going after him."

  "Black Shadow, he anticipated this. There's nothing you can do."

  "Haha...that guy planned all this to get on my bad side, right?"

  "I suppose not."

  "What?"

"Flynn didn't join the Shadow world according to his will. He was forced. He probably endured all the training and suffering just to see this day."

Black Shadow walked away gloomily.

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Somewhere in another country...

   A teenager in black swiftly moved through the bustling crowds, and down a hill.

  "He's there. Catch him!!!" A loud crash was heard and a troop of soldiers ran after the teenager in black.

  The teenager in black was surrounded by the soldiers. They all pointed guns at him.

  "Hahahahahahahaha," the teenager in black cackled. His voice was melodious and beautiful but, it carried a trace of cruelty.

  A stick suddenly dropped to the ground, and everywhere was vibrating like an earthquake was about to happen.

  Fire engulfed the soldiers, and they screamed. The creepy smile on his face could already make a man pee in his pants.

  He climbed unto the roof of a house, and ran. He ran on the roofs of houses without sliding. His cloak was flapping in the wind, and he looked like a renowned villain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Three years later.....

"He has eliminated the military?!" Black Shadow asked Julius with a surprised face. He sure didn't see that coming.

  "The military chased him for two years five months. He eliminated every single one of them last week," Julius replied with a straight face.

  One could hear the excitement in his tone. But, his face didn't betray him.

  "It's been five years since he left, and he has already offended eight presidents. He is really something."

  "He plans to be free but, he is putting himself in danger."

  "I'm glad you know that. Flynn has lost his senses. Now.... everyone is his enemy."

  "He is the cautious type. He won't die so easily."

  "I hope so."

~~~~~~~~~~~
  Three years later......

    A teenager in black ran through the woods chased by huge men in military clothing.

    "Stop! Stop! Stop in the name of the law!" the man in front shouted.

  The teenager in black stopped in his tracks. "Catch me if you can!"

  He hid in a hole in a tree. The military men ran past the tree but didn't find him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Two years later.......

  "Finally..." A young man in blue pointed a gun at Flynn. Flynn sat on the floor with his white hair covering his face, and bullets in his body.

  "Man... You sure are had to kill. There are up to seven bullets in your body, and you still haven't died," the man echoed in Flynn's ear.

  "If I die my spirit will haunt you." Flynn said as he spat out a mouthful of blood.

  "I'm sure I'm gonna be popular for killing you, Shadowed Light."

  "I don't think you will."

  "What?!"

  "You dumbbells have chased me for ten good years. I don't think you'll be famous. Generations after generations will know me."

   "I don't think they'll think of you as a good person."

  "They'll also think of you as a bad person. You killed the protagonist anyway."

  "That's bullshit. Prepare to die!!"

  The man pointed a gun at Flynn and he smirked.

  "With this last breath of mine, I say you won't get the chance to hear people ridicule you."

  Flynn brought out a gun. He and the man shot each other almost at the same time, and they both fell.

Flynn thought to himself: " Is this how I'm gonna die?
The legendary Shadowed Light. My name does sound good.
If god ever gives me the chance to come back, I promise I'll make good out of my life."

  Everywhere suddenly turned blurry, and then dark.