Chapter 34: My husband just said there are a lot of bad people out there.

Lu Bandit held a cigarette between his fingers and looked at Wen Tong ten meters away through the wisps of smoke.

He opened his eyes wide, his crow-feather eyelashes were trembling, his face was full of disbelief, his originally bright red lips had lost their color, and his fingers were trembling slightly.

He looked frightened.

Lu Bandit felt a little pity in his heart.

She obviously wanted to run out to play, but why was she so frightened when she saw him?

When Guabao made the choice, didn't he imagine the current scene?

Lu Bandit looked at Wen Tong up and down, and saw that the young man had no intention of walking towards him. He took a step forward and walked over slowly.

He stopped in front of Wen Tong, raised his right hand, and the sparks of the cigarette flickered between his fingers: "Baby, do you want to take a sip?"

Wen Tong looked at his big hand getting closer and closer, and instinctively stretched out his hand to open it.

"Pa—" a crisp voice sounded in the quiet alley.

Lu Bandit didn't care that he was being beaten. Instead, he looked at Wen Tong's palm, and the white and tender skin showed a tinge of red.

"My dear baby, your hand hurts from being beaten."

Wen Tong was so panicked that his right hand was shaking slightly. The gentler the bandit was, the more scared he became.

With this mad dog's unpredictable character, I don't know how he will be tortured later...

He closed his eyes and tried his best to steady his voice: "Lu Bandit, can't you let me go?"

Lu Bandit looked at him, his narrow eyes were bottomless: "My dear, I'm here to protect you."

"There are so many bad people out there, it's dangerous for you to run around alone."

"Besides, it's not that I won't let go of my dear, it's that my dear won't let me go."

Wen Tong was a little confused and murmured: "I didn't do anything."

Lu Bandit came up to him and slowly raised the corners of his lips: "The good boy has appeared in front of me."

"..."

Wen Tong gritted his teeth: "Then you kill me."

"You shoot."

Lu Bandit chuckled, as if he heard something cute: "How could I be willing to kill the good boy?"

"I can't bear to fuck you to death."

Hearing the word "fucking", Wen Tong's face became paler and almost transparent.

Seeing the intense panic in his eyes, Lu Bandit said with a smile: "My dear, do you really not want to take a puff of cigarette to wake up?"

"You are the one who is unconscious," Wen Tong took a deep breath and said to him, "Lu Bandit, don't forget why you kidnapped me in the first place!"

Lu Bandit took a puff of cigarette: "Of course I remember."

"For Xie You."

For Chen Jin.

He did not tell the other real reason, but looked at the young man with a half-smile: "What is the relationship between Guobao and Xie You?"

Wen Tong: "I, I'm still his boyfriend."

Lu Bandit: "He chose Bai Yue, not you."

Wen Tong: "That doesn't mean we broke up!"