Chapter 14: Put the water out of your head

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Bai Yueguang and her boyfriend were kidnapped at the same time

  Lu Bandit was amused by Wen Tong. He grabbed the waistband of his trousers with his right hand and pulled hard towards himself: "Okay, I'll help you untie it."

  "Watch you pull it."

  Wen Tong's pupils were shaking, and he was so shocked that his fingers were shaking slightly. Trembling.
  The degree of perversion of the land bandits simply exceeded his imagination!

  He couldn't believe it: "You have to look at shit?"

  Lu Bandit didn't change his expression and asked: "You dare to shit, why don't I dare to look at it?"

  Wen Tong: "???"

  "Are you disgusting?!"
  "You, why don't you eat shit!"

  Lu Bandit replied nonchalantly: "You still have the habit of watching people eat shit?"
  "It's quite special."

  Wen Tong's face turned redder because he was making things out of nothing. , he cursed and said: "You are the only one with that kind of perverted hobby! You are such a pervert! Pervert!"

  The bandit ignored his curses and didn't care, and even tried to scare him on purpose: "I It's a bit of a hobby."

  Wen Tong tightened his pants.

  Seeing that his knuckles were turning white with so much force, Lu Bandit suppressed the laughter that almost overflowed, and said in a falsely concerned tone: "Don't you have a stomachache? If you don't take it off, be careful to defecate in your pants."

  Wen Tong was so angry that his breathing was a little short. He is really more sexy than a land bandit.

  He took a deep breath and wanted to kick the land bandit away. Before he could lift his feet, the tense nerves in his mind snapped.

  His eyes went dark, he fainted and fell forward.

  Lu Bandit immediately hugged the person, and his first reaction was that Wen Tong was pretending to be faint.
  Then he realized something was wrong. Even if he pretended to be faint, he would definitely fall backwards and not fall on him.

  He frowned and raised his hand to gently pat Wen Tong's face.
  Nothing happens.

  "Wen Tong?"

  Are you really dizzy?

  Lu Bandit picked him up, put Wen Tong on the bed, and dialed the phone.

  "Going upstairs, he seems to be fainting."

  After receiving the call, Sheyi switched the yacht to automatic driving and hurriedly left the cockpit.

  Two minutes later, he walked into 303, followed by Qing Lian and Qiang Ji, who were carrying medical kits.

  Snake Yi checked the pulse of his pupils and said to Lu Bandit: "He has indeed lost consciousness."

  Lu Bandit said coldly: "Nonsense, I'm asking you what's going on?"

  Snake Yi held up a dead face. Without any expression, he said very seriously: "There are various reasons for losing consciousness."
  "It would be best to take a blood test and see if the patient has a history of other diseases..."

  Lu Bandit said solemnly: "At least It takes six hours to get to the island."

  "Yes," Snake nodded and continued, "Being comatose for more than six hours for unknown reasons is very likely to cause brain damage, and there will be irreversible consequences-"