Chapter 27: I'm full of anger

Wen Tong had an uneasy sleep, and was constantly being chased by a mad dog in his dream.

And not one, but three mad dogs!

The chase left him with no time to breathe.

This sleep was very tiring.

When I woke up in a daze, it was already two o'clock in the afternoon.

The sun is shining brightly outside the window, and the birds are chirping.

Wen Tong calmed down for a while, and after confirming that Lu Bandit was not in the bedroom, he lazily turned over with the pillow in his arms.

The pillow in your arms?

He looked down and his expression changed.

This pillow was used by him as a dividing line yesterday.

How come you're in his arms?

Immediately afterwards, he felt the sticky wound where the skin was broken. When he opened his pants, he saw a medicinal smell coming to his face.

The land bandits applied medicine to him.

"Fuck!" Wen Tong blushed and threw the pillow away, feeling angry and annoyed.

He was annoyed that Lu Bandit was such a pervert and sneaky, and he was also angry with himself for sleeping like a dead pig and not reacting when his house was robbed.

After scolding the land bandit for a long time, Wen Tong slowly got up and washed up.

Muscle soreness, coupled with the friction pain from broken skin, made every step he took difficult.

After finally walking to the bathroom, when I saw myself in the mirror, my suppressed anger came up again.

There were deep and shallow red marks behind his ears, neck, and collarbone, telling him what happened last night.

Wen Tong almost broke his toothbrush. He gritted his teeth and comforted himself: "This is a scar, this is a scar."

"A medal on a man's body."

"Fuck you, you perverted land bandit!"

............

Wen Tong lay in bed for a whole day. What made him a little relieved was that the land bandits did not appear in front of him that day.

There's just an extra ointment on the bedside table in the bedroom.

The thigh injury affected walking too much. Wen Tong struggled for a minute and finally decided to apply medicine.

You can only run after your injury is healed.

The next day, the marks on his neck had faded a lot. Wen Tong picked a piece of clothing with a higher collar and barely covered his neck.

He limped slowly downstairs.

Before reaching the living room, he saw Sheyi and Qiangji on the sofa.

Snake Yi was watching international news, while Qiangji was playing games, chattering in Thai.

Snake saw him first and called out, "Mew."

As soon as the words fell, Tian Zhuyue jumped out from nowhere, holding a thick soft cushion in her hand.

She put the cushion on the mahogany sofa and said to Wen Tong, "Master Wen, sit here."

Wen Tong walked over and paused.

The mahogany sofa was originally equipped with special cushions, so Tian Zhuyue brought him a separate cushion and placed it on the cushion.

The reason is obvious.