Chapter 31-32: (2-in-1) I am your father!

Lu Bandit came to his senses and was so amused that he couldn't hold down the corners of his lips.

The green face standing aside was even more contorted with a suppressed smile.

Wen Tong was calm and composed, thinking that with his situation, it would be impossible for the land bandits to force him to change his story.

As he wished, Lu Bandit didn't ask any more questions about whether he liked it or not, and continued to lower his head and read the information.

After confirming that Wen Tong had no love for Xie You, Lu Bandit was in a good mood and lazily opened the next page of information.

According to the information, Xie You and Bai Yue met for the first time at the beginning of this year and exchanged contact information.

Everything is just because of the project cooperation between the Xie family and the Bai family.

After that, except for official business, the two parties did not meet in private or have any contact with each other.

In addition to the company school, the place Xie You goes to every day is the community where Wen Tong lives.

[The community surveillance investigation found that Xie You delivered meals to Wen Tong at least four days a week, and even ordered takeout for Wen Tong when not delivering meals. 】

[According to a retired aunt in the community, Xie You and Wen Tong are model same-sex couples in the community. 】

Seeing the words "model couple", Lu Bandit chuckled and said to Wen Tong, "The security in your community is really bad. You just let outsiders in."

Wen Tong muttered in a low voice: "Nonsense."

If the security was not bad, could I still be kidnapped by you?

Lu Bandit: "Don't worry, dear, my security here is very strict."

"I can definitely protect you."

Wen Tong: "..."

Lu Bandit flipped through the next few pages of information, all of which were insignificant information.

The most important thing has been determined.

Wen Tong has no feelings for Xie You other than as friends.

As for why they became a couple, Lu Bandit didn't care.

Wen Tong and others are all here, so they don't care about that illusory relationship.

Everything is just wishful thinking on the part of Xie Laoer.

Lu Bandit returned the folder to Qing Lian and asked him to destroy it.

The green-faced man asked hesitantly: "Third Master, there is one more thing."

He glanced at Wen Tong and whispered, "It's Xie You's business."

The land bandit leaned back lazily on his chair and glanced at the young man calmly: "Tell me."

Green face: "Today is Xie You's mother's birthday. In previous years, he would go back to Xie's house, but not this year. He has been staying in the company."

Hearing this, Wen Tong was startled. Xie You was very filial and would go home every year on Aunt Xie's birthday. She would take leave early even on working days and take him with her to celebrate Aunt Xie's birthday.

What's going on this year? Is it because of Bai Yue?

A thought inevitably flashed across his mind, it couldn't be because of his own business, right?