Chapter 9: Will you kill me?

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Bai Yueguang and her boyfriend were kidnapped at the same time

  Lu Bandit slowly blew out a smoke ring, grabbed the hem of Wen Tong's sweater, and pulled him down.

  Wen Tong sat on his lap and was pulled like this. He clearly felt the man's body temperature and reacted belatedly.

  Lu Bandit asked pointedly: "What now?"

  Wen Tong realized at this moment that he was speaking in a pornographic tone.
  He twitched the corner of his mouth and said with a smile: "I don't feel anything."

  Knowing that the man would not let him go, he added: "My butt is numb."

  Lu Bandit: "..."

  Wen Tong looked at his nose and heart and began to pretend to be dead.

  The Lu bandit hadn't teased him enough yet and said a few more flirtatious words. Seeing that Wen Tong didn't react at all, he stopped teasing and blew the cold wind to relieve the heat.

  Not long after, the off-road vehicle drove into the fields and stopped beside a small wooden house.

  The front driver and co-pilot got out of the car first, and then the trunk door was opened, and the little brother who was huddled in the trunk ran out without looking back.

  Wen Tong looked at Lu Bandit, who was motionless and showed no intention of getting out of the car.

  After a moment, there was a gentle knock on the car door.

  Qing Lian's voice sounded outside the door: "Third Master, it's time to change cars."

  Lu Bandit frowned and said, "Wait a minute."

  "Yes." Qing Lian responded, winked at the other people, and moved away. SUV.

  The figures of several people became more and more distant, and the voices of their conversations gradually became fainter until they were no longer audible.

  Wen Tong's eyelids twitched, and now he and Lu Bandit were really the only two people left in the car.
  No one will disturb the land bandits no matter what they want to do.

  His body stiffened and he looked at the land bandit nervously.

  Lu Bandit's expression did not change, but he could clearly feel that his body temperature had risen, and it was surprisingly hot.

  Noticing Lu Bandit flexing his fingers, the moment he was about to take action, Wen Tong quickly climbed off his legs, trying to open the car door and run out.

  He pulled the car door hard, but it didn't move at all.
  Locked.

  Wen Tong's back was pressed against the car door, staring at the Lu bandit.
  He couldn't defeat the land bandits.

  Lu Bandit saw that Wen Tong was scared, and his throat rolled as he watched his crow-feather eyelashes trembling.

  He had no intention of doing anything to Wen Tong, so he almost cried after kissing him.
  "I won't touch you."

  Wen Tong looked at him warily, doubting the authenticity of his words.

  Seeing this, Lu Bandit sneered: "If I really planned to do something to you, would you be able to hide from me?"

  Wen Tong thought about it.

  Lu Bandit stood up and reached out to press the button on the driver's seat in front. The moment he sat back in his seat, he opened the car door.