Chapter 25: It is different from the first edition, no need to read it again

Wen Tong's vocal cords seemed to be frozen, unable to make any sound, and the hairs all over his body stood on end.

The heart seemed to stop for a second, then beat violently and pumped out a large amount of blood.

Scared, panicked...and then angry.

What a punishment!

Reward a ghost!

Wen Tong was so angry that his fingers trembled, and he didn't know where he got the strength to break away from Lu Bandit's arms, turned around and ran away.

He ran two steps, and a black shadow suddenly appeared in front of him. He had no time to avoid it and bumped into it.

Then his shoulders were grabbed by a pair of big hands, which firmly clamped down on his body and held him in place.

"Master Wen."

Wen Tong raised his head and saw that the person in front of him was Snake Yi.

Snake Yi looked down at him, with a hint of complicated emotions on his cold and rigid face.

As soon as Wen Tong let go of his hand, a strong wheat-colored arm appeared on his waist, hugging him and lifting him up.

There was a sudden spin, and the scenery in front of me shook.

Wen Tong slapped the bandit on the back, kicked his legs, and yelled, "Put me down!"

"Stinky pen!"

"I don't want any bullshit rewards and punishments—"

Wen Tong's shouts and curses had no effect.

He was carried into the villa by the land bandits, and his curses echoed throughout the villa.

Tian Zhuyue heard the sound and rushed over, seeing Lu Bandit carrying Wen Tong, followed by Snake Yi, Qing Lian and Qiang Ji.

The weird atmosphere made her stop and watch from a distance as Wen Tong was taken upstairs by the land bandits.

"boom--"

There was the sound of the bedroom door being slammed shut upstairs.

Tian Zhuyue's eyelids twitched and she walked nervously to the living room.

Qing Lian glanced at her and reminded: "No matter what noise you hear today, don't go upstairs."

Just as Tian Zhuyue was about to respond, she heard Snake Yi say: "Now, go up and ask if you want to prepare food."

Qinglian and Tian Zhuyue turned to look at him at the same time.

Qiang Ji asked carelessly: "Why? You can't take any bullets if you disturb the third master now?"

Snake Yi lowered his eyes, covering all the emotions in his eyes: "Master Wen has not eaten since morning. It has been a day."

Hearing this, Qing Lian glanced at him twice more, feeling that he was quite attentive, but also wondered why he was so attentive, it was different from usual.

Thinking that Wen Tong had fainted on the yacht before, he hesitated for a moment and said to Tian Zhuyue: "Then go up now and ask if you want to prepare anything to eat."

"Don't talk about anything else."

Tian Zhuyue nodded and went upstairs.

............

Wen Tong was carried into the master bedroom by the land bandits.

The bandit kicked the door, pressed him against the door and kissed him.