Chapter 24: Should a good baby reward her husband?

Wen Tong went blank. The world seemed to have stopped the moment the land bandit appeared. The shadows extending to the soles of his feet exuded a heart-stopping chill, making his lips tremble slightly from the cold.

He didn't know what the others were saying, but he could clearly see Lu Bandit slowly raising his hand, bending his fingers, and lightly knocking on the door of the police station.

"Dong, dong, dong." Knocked three times, as if it was polite.

The slight knock on the door blocked out other sounds, reached Wen Tong's ears clearly, and hit his heart hard.

He shuddered involuntarily.

The bandit took a step forward and stood majestically in the police station.

The sunlight hit his side, illuminating his expression clearly.

He lowered his eyes slightly and looked at the young man sitting on the sofa from top to bottom. There was no displeasure on his face, and his thin lips were slightly raised in a casual smile.

Not angry, even looking a little happy.

Wen Tong's slender eyelashes were trembling non-stop, and his body seemed to feel danger, shouting to run quickly.

run.

He has to run.

"Wen, how are you?" Noah saw that something was wrong with him, took a step forward, and asked in broken Chinese.

Hearing the familiar Chinese language, Wen Tong slowly came back to his senses.

He opened his eyes wide, tried to calm down, raised his finger to the robber and said, "He, he...that's him!"

Noah nodded: "He's your brother."

"The translator is your brother, what a ce!"

Wen Tong's pupils shrank suddenly and he understood what he said in English.

Is the translator hired by the police station a land bandit?

His vision went dark, and he quickly realized that this was just a small island in Thailand, not a big city, and there were definitely not many people who were fluent in Chinese and Thai.

Those people might even be related to the land bandits.

He hurriedly grabbed Noah's sleeve, trying to explain: "He's not my brother, he——"

The next words were swallowed up by the land bandit's embrace.

Lu Bandit held him in his arms, caressed the back of his head with one hand, and pressed him firmly against his chest.

Wen Tong had no way of saying the second half of the sentence.

He struggled hard and tried his best but was unable to shake Lu Bandit's arm at all.

I only heard Lu Bandit say to Noah in fluent English: "We're a couple."

Noah was stunned and subconsciously looked at Wen Tong in his arms.

The young man was blocked by the man's generous body, and his appearance and expression could not be seen clearly.

As if aware of his scrutinizing gaze, the man turned sideways, completely blocking the young man's body.

Noah only saw Wen Tong move his arm, very hard, and he seemed...excited?

He shook his shoulders and didn't think much about it.

Lu Bandit imprisoned Wen Tong in his arms, and suddenly heard a familiar male voice of disgust.

"Tongtong? What happened?"