Chapter 22: After two days of being bored at home, it's time to go for a walk.

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Bai Yueguang and her boyfriend were kidnapped at the same time

  Lu Bandit said nonchalantly: "That may be because the baby was too weak last time and fainted, so his tongue is pink."

  ? ? ?
  Wen Tong paused and opened his eyes wide.
  Last time? Fainted?
  He fainted on the yacht and doesn't know anything about what happened after that.

  He looked at Lu Bandit in disbelief: "What did you do while I was unconscious?"

  Lu Bandit thought for a while and said truthfully: "I fed my dear baby some porridge."
  "The mouth-to-mouth kind."

  His eyes moved from Wen Tong's fingers slowly moved to his face.

  The paint-like eyes were full of anger and shock, the cheeks were flushed, as if he was extremely angry, and the lips were slightly open, with the tip of his tongue looming inside.

  Seeing Lu Bandit's breath hitched.
  He narrowed his long, dark eyes and said to Wen Tong coaxingly: "Come here, dear, and let me eat your tongue again."
  Wen Tong was still shocked by what Lu Bandit had just confessed.
  He remembered that his hands were sore and his mouth hurt when he woke up, and he thought he had been beaten.

  Unexpectedly, it was the land bandits who took advantage of the situation and robbed them!

  He was shocked and incoherent: "You, you...are sick!"

  Lu Bandit looked at his eyes that were getting brighter because he was too angry. He was not angry at all and said unhurriedly: "Feed you some porridge and touch me." Are your hands sick?"

  "Then why do you hang out with Xie Laoer every day in China?"

  Wen Tong said subconsciously: "Xie You and I -"
  The words stopped abruptly.

  There was no need to let the land bandits know that he and Xie You were pretending to be a couple.

  Lu Bandit: "What at all?"

  Wen Tong gritted his teeth and continued what he said before: "It's none of your business!"

  Lu Bandit narrowed his eyes and spoke in a low tone: "It used to be none of my business. , so I won't settle the score with Guobao."

  "But if Guobao mentions his name again..."

  He didn't say anything else, but his threatening tone was clear.

  Wen Tong knew that Xie You was Lu Bandit's weak point, and he didn't dare to mention it no matter how angry he was now, for fear that Lu Bandit would suddenly go crazy.

  He pursed his lips, not daring to mention Xie You again, and not wanting to hold his breath, so he continued to scold the bandit calmly: "You, you are really sick!"

  He couldn't even think clearly, so good How did one of the villains turn into a perverted gay?

  What about the promised world of warm redemption and pure love?
  ? ? ?

  Lu Bandit looked at his slightly absent-minded eyes, thinking that he was thinking of Xie You, and frowned slightly: "Good boy."

  Wen Tong's crow-feather eyelashes trembled, and now he remembered what he just said.

  [Come here, let me eat your tongue again. 】
  Eat you to numb your tongue.

  Not only did he not go over, but he hid behind him.