Chapter 33: Have you had enough fun in Bangkok?

Chen Chen was beaten until he cried and shouted: "Dad! Dad! You are my biological father!"

He didn't care about his face and dignity, he hugged Wen Tong's legs and cried out for mercy: "Stop hitting me, dad——"

"My son is really going to be beaten to death..."

"I am the little lover, I am the gadget..."

"You are my biological father wuwu..."

Wen Tong: "..."

The corner of his mouth twitched, and he stopped hitting him, and stepped on his chest hard: "Hand over your wallet and mobile phone."

Chen Chen touched his pocket tremblingly and handed over his mobile phone and wallet.

Wen Tong opened his wallet and took a look. There wasn't much cash, most of them were cards.

He withdrew the cash and threw away the wallet.

The leather wallet hit the ground with a loud sound, which made Chen Chen tremble again: "Dad, I, I still have..."

"There are also car keys." He tremblingly took out a bunch of keys, the silver car keys shining brightly.

"Do you want to drive?"

Wen Tong couldn't drive, but he still took the car keys.

He glanced around, picked up a big stone on the side of the road, and smashed the car keys to prevent Chen Chen from driving to call someone.

After threatening Chen Chen a few more times, he walked into the alley ahead.

The houses on both sides seemed to be unoccupied. They were dark, with no lights on in any room, and no movement at all.

When everything was quiet, he heard a slight sound behind him, like a car driving over.

Wen Tong's eyelids twitched and he turned to look over.

The road was so dark that it seemed to be swallowed up by the darkness. I could only confirm that there were no cars nearby, and I couldn't see clearly even further away.

The only moving thing within the field of vision was Chen Chen. He was rolling on the ground in pain, grinning and making a sound of pain.

Maybe I heard it wrong. Wen Tong withdrew his gaze and walked quickly to the other end of the alley without thinking too much.

Passing through the alley, you will see brightly lit streets leading directly to the night market ahead.

Walking on the bright street, Wen Tong felt a little relieved. As he walked, he opened his phone. When he saw the lock screen, he couldn't help but cursed: "Fuck!"

Forgot to ask for password.

He looked back at the dark path and then at the crowded night market in front of him.

Forget it, you can always find someone to lend you a cell phone to make calls.

Wen Tong threw away Chen Chen's mobile phone and walked to the night market.

The night market is very big, some are like large domestic food markets, with endless colorful sheds as far as the eye can see.

Most of the people visiting the night market were local Thais. Due to the language problem, Wen Tong did not ask them for help. Instead, he walked into the night market and tried to find his compatriots in the country.

My compatriots are getting hungry before they can find any of them.

Wen Tong bought a portion of mango sticky rice for 20 baht on the spot and ate it standing next to the stall. While eating, he did not forget to scan around to see if any Chinese faces appeared.