09. Mine. Yours.

"DO YOU WANNA DO IT?" GOJO ASKED, his lips trailing down the other boy's neck. A shiver ran down his spine, Geto's arms wrapping around his body. "mmn, yeah," He replied rather breathlessly. His hands worked it's way down his body hastily, eventually sliding his fingers into the other boy's pants. Geto didn't expect that to happen so fast, jolting out of surprise. "You can't just—" unable to finish his sentence, Gojo's lips captured his.

It was eager and hot, their tongues clashing together. Geto could barely breathe with how the other boy was kissing him. He was later pushed down on the bed, Gojo straddling him. Geto's hands gripped the fabric of his clothes. He was able to pull away and get some air, desperately trying to catch his breath. Meanwhile, Gojo already pulled up his shirt, sucking and nipping at his exposed skin. "Ah—Satoru, stop," He nudged his shoulder, his back arching from the sensations.

"Hmm?" Gojo hummed, looking up from were his eyes were focused on. "You're going too fast." And not to mention he was rough. "Sorry. I couldn't control myself.." He apologized, a half-guilty look on his face. "Just take your time. I'm not going anywhere." Geto exhaled, his hand briefly resting over Gojo's head. The white haired boy nodded rather obediently, leaning back down to kiss his stomach.

His pace slowed, which was better compared to his eagerness earlier. Gojo's tongue sensually lapped at his skin, his teeth occasionally grazing his body. It gave Geto a strange and tickly feeling, one that he was familiar with. The white haired boy's hands supported Geto at his sides, his thumbs rubbing his soft skin.

His moans and whines were truly music to Gojo's ears. He continued his slow and steady pace, touching Geto in just the right places. "The sounds you're making are so naughty, Suguru." He teased. "Well you're the one making me sound like this, Satoru." Geto retorted, trying hard to hold back a moan bubbling in his throat.

Gojo snickered, his kisses trailing back up to his neck. Their lips eventually met once more, engaging in another passionate kiss. Geto's hands moved to the back of the other boy's shirt, slipping under the fabric and caressing his skin. A shiver ran down his spine. His hand was quite cool compared to his skin that was burning up. They eventually broke the kiss to get some air. They helped each other shed some of their clothing, falling on the floor below. "Turn over." Gojo commanded, easing off of him so he could have the space to.

Geto complied, turning on his stomach as his face buried into the pillow. Gojo took in the view for a moment, his eyes examining every inch of his half-naked body. Geto shifted his head to the side so he could breathe properly. "Is it your first time?" He asked, genuinely curious. The other boy gave him a slight nod. "...Yeah. Is it yours too?" Geto's lips curved downward, just slightly. "No." Right. Past partners. He felt jealously bubble up inside of him. He took in a breath, his forehead resting on the small of his back.

"You're mine, right?" Gojo asked, a bit of uncertainty in his voice. Was he sulking? How cute. "Yeah. I'm yours." Geto agreed, a small smile spreading across his lips. "I only have eyes for you, Satoru. I'll be your first and you'll be my last." Gojo's heart skipped a beat. The jealousy subsided almost immediately. "Suguru." The way he said it wasn't as fluid and gentle, as Geto would say his name, but he could tell there was some emotion behind it. It was sincere, in a way.

He kissed the small of his back before his lips trailed down his spine. Gojo took the time to examine his body from behind. He was truly a sight to see. His heart couldn't help but race. With his six eyes, he could pinpoint Geto's weaknesses quite easily. And it was pretty strange to use it other than missions, but it came in handy. He lifted his finger, parting strands of his hair so his nape was revealed.

He pressed down on it. Geto let out an embarrassing moan in surprise. "Don't do that, it's sensitive." He mumbled, his face burying back into the pillow. Just him saying that he shouldn't, only piqued Gojo's curiosity more. He could see that the tips of his ears were red. Was he embarrassed? "Why not? You saying no only makes me want to do it more," He asked with a grin, but refrained as he touched elsewhere to keep his hands busy.