04. Dumb Ideas.

GETO WASN'T STRAIGHT. WAIT. Did that mean Gojo had a chance? He had a chance!! He could do it. All he had to do was turn up the charm and win him over. It wouldn't be hard, right?

It was. Every time he'd try to get the words out of his mouth, nothing would happen. It was like his vocal chords stopped working. Why was it so hard to ask him out? After attempting to flirt with him for some time, he eventually gave up for the day. (He failed miserably...)

They had been on a mission for a few days, and it was easy to get done with the two of them. It was around 11 pm at night. And as per usual, Gojo slept in Geto's dorm. He curled up on the bed, sleeping soundly. He did wake up a few minutes later due to an absence at his side. He sat up from the bed, patting the empty space next to him in slight confusion. The bathroom light was on.

He got up, rubbing his eyes as he was about to knock on the door but he realized it was slightly open. "Suguru?" He sleepily called, opening the door wider to get in. Geto was knelt down at the toilet seat, throwing up. His head jerked up at the sound of his voice. "Go back to bed, I'll be there in a second." He choked out, feeling the need to hurl again.

How could he just leave him there to suffer alone? Gojo didn't leave. He bent down next to him, holding up his soft black hair and patting his back. "I'll stay until you're done." Gojo responded, not needing to say anything more about the situation.

Whenever he swallowed curses after missions, nights were always like this. Throwing up for almost an hour on end. He couldn't leave him there. He stayed every time, making sure to help him when he needed it. Geto appreciated it, feeling too nauseous to respond. He threw up again a moment later, feeling truly sick to his stomach.

Geto has been so used to this, and yet every time the taste seemed so foreign, having tasting it several times. He hated how it violated his tongue, making him Nauseous. But it couldn't be helped. After 15 more minutes, he was able to stop. "I'll get you water." Gojo stood up, rushing to find some sort of water bottle near his nightstand. He came back less than a minute later, half a bottle of water in hand.

"Thanks," he replied hoarsely as he gratefully took the water bottle, downing the rest of it. His throat stung and burned from vomiting for so long. He coughed a bit before standing up and washing the remains out of his mouth. Gojo stood there, not at all disgusted.

"You didn't have to do that, but I appreciate it," he gruffly replied, clearing his throat as he started to make his way out of the bathroom. "I wanted to. I couldn't just leave you like that." He followed him out, turning off the lights as he did so. They got back in Geto's twin bed, curling up to eachother and finding a comfortable position before settling down.

Their legs were entangled with each other as they stared at the other in pure darkness. Gojo could make out the silhouette of him. Geto could do the same. Gojo hesitantly reached over, linking their pinkies once their hands brushed together accidentally. He squeezed it for a moment, his heart pounding so loud in his chest, he swore the other boy could hear.

"What's the matter, Satoru?" He questioned once their pinkies linked. It was just above a whisper, even though it was just them alone in there. "...Just felt like it." He mumbled out, squeezing their interlocked pinkies again. Geto found it cute. He could even hear the embarrassment in his voice.

Gojo tried changing the subject. "Are you feeling better now?" He asked, genuinely concerned. "A bit." Geto answered, taking his hand in his properly. The white haired boy's heart jumped.
They stared at eachother in the darkness. Gojo's face was completely heating up. Good thing Geto couldn't see it.

He swallowed upon feeling his thumb rub against the the back of his hand in an affectionate manor. He should try and go to sleep again. Gojo closed his eyes, trying to focus on anything other than cuddling up to and holding Geto's hand. "are you awake, Satoru?" Geto asked after a while of silence.